Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
When the servers are down all month on launch and they scapegoat it as so popular they couldn't forsee resource issues but really only a handful are playing this piece of shit and it's broken as fuck deft of any creativity, the Diablo Double Down tie in will be clear after the MTX system is introduced a month in.

I have your back.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Only way I would even entertain the game is if it comes to Gamepass, and only then because I have an unlimited data plan.
This is basically confirmation Utnayan will buy the legendary collector's edition for $200. Probably when drunk.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
This is basically confirmation Utnayan will buy the legendary collector's edition for $200. Probably when drunk.

I will NEVER purchase another Blizzard game as long as I live.

Included in Gamepass? Possibly if that acquisition goes through and I'll play it on Series X.

These cucks get not one red cent from me for the remainder of my life.

God speed in your endeavor. If I want a multiplayer ARPG worth a shit I'll play Grimdawn or Last Epoch. People worth supporting.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 7 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Included in Gamepass? Possibly if that acquisition goes through and I'll play it on Series X.

These cucks get not one red cent from me for the remainder of my life.

Some share of your GamePass subscription would be going to Blizzard whether you played it or not.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Some share of your GamePass subscription would be going to Blizzard whether you played it or not.

Not much I can control there obviously. I'm stacked in my Gamepass sub for another 3 years.

Good luck to those that are looking forward to it, and I hope (big hope) you will not be completely and 100% disappointed. Truly mean that.

My ARPG time when I play them will be spent with Grim Dawn and Last Epoch should multiplayer there bode well.

• 1Solidarity

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Blizzard branding department is on the ball!

I know i'm gunna get shit on for this but I don't care...not everything needs a LoFi version.

Just because LoFigirl has a billion views doesn't mean you need a LoFi version of your songs. FFXIV did this as well and it just butchers the songs you are trying to "LoFi" because all they do is add some cheap ass midi drum track to it.

Tavern music with tavern ambiance? Awesome.

Trist music with wind and rain sound effects? Nice.

• 5Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
This forum is cancer
It's a complaint spiral, a company massively fucks up a few times, so even otherwise innocuous things become targets for drama.

If something like Elden Ring's marketing department made a lofi remix, these salty bastards would love it.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Where's my polka remix?

I can only assume that since it's not on youtube, not a single person on the internet wants what you just asked for and I don't think I should create it just to fuck around. LoL

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I can only assume that since it's not on youtube, not a single person on the internet wants what you just asked for and I don't think I should create it just to fuck around. LoL
I would appreciate it.

rectifryer

Golden Knight of the Realm
I loved the combo multipliers of diablo 3. If they could keep that mechanic while importing the style of D2 we'd have the perfect ARPG.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not much I can control there obviously. I'm stacked in my Gamepass sub for another 3 years.

Good luck to those that are looking forward to it, and I hope (big hope) you will not be completely and 100% disappointed. Truly mean that.

My ARPG time when I play them will be spent with Grim Dawn and Last Epoch should multiplayer there bode well.
What about the kids mining the cobalt for the batteries of your phone. Won't you think of the kids!?

• 1Worf