Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Kirun's a closet Tranny and loves the 49'ers. That profile pic is a real life shot bag over head just for this forum when he isn't off playing fuck-a-boy over on Neogaf.

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
You have to order online or through the app. Soon after paying they will email you the code.

spronk

FPS noob
you can order a KFC item (make sure it says Diablo 4 early access) on the app/web a order in advance (say 4-5 hours), wait 10-15 mins for the code to arrive, and then cancel the order and keep the code. no diabeetus, no eating shit food, still get a code

you also get a code on your receipt if you preorder the game at gamestop lol

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
you can order a KFC item (make sure it says Diablo 4 early access) on the app/web a order in advance (say 4-5 hours), wait 10-15 mins for the code to arrive, and then cancel the order and keep the code. no diabeetus, no eating shit food, still get a code

that's where I draw the line

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
But pumping money into immortal never crossed it...

Immortal let you play the story for free. Notice how nobody in alpha/beta w/e has had a single word to say about story yet?

It's supposed to be a return to the grit and adventure story of D2 yet nobody has a single word to say about it.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Immortal let you play the story for free. Notice how nobody in alpha/beta w/e has had a single word to say about story yet?

It's supposed to be a return to the grit and adventure story of D2 yet nobody has a single word to say about it.

ironclad NDA maybe? Or all teh story elements are been stripped from the beta? The story is probably very generic and forgettable anyway.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I'm looking for reasons to get out of the top Immortal competitor scene asap to try to salvage some h4 fun.

Who said anything about a story? You pumped money into immortal with no issue, but you balk at pre-ordering this? Like you are taking a stand? Just hypocrisy.

Edit: And Bubbles is probably correct. On both points. Cinematics are remembered in Diablo, but the story, not so much. Notable characters sure and over all lore(angels vs demons) but that's it.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Why would anyone pre-order from Gamestop or even go to one in 2023? You know you can get the code from ordering from Blizzard directly.

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I assume consoles have to be keeping those places open? I went to one once after probably a decade just to get my nephew a giftcard to their store so he can buy stuff for his switch. I wonder what they do all day, count stock or sit around playing on phones waiting for the next customer to come in for that hour.

• 1Like

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
Simple question - yet i have no idea when it comes to technical stuff.

I have:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz
AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
16gb RAM

I played the closed beta and gameplay was shaky and stuttering quite often.
So - when i upgrade from 16 to 32gm RAM - will it improve my gameplay experience? Its just 50 bucks or so.

Buying a new pc is sadly no option right now, because i will become a dad end of may and my wife would kill me.

bolok

Trakanon Raider

I have:

AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
16gb RAM

So - when i upgrade from 16 to 32gm RAM - will it improve my gameplay experience? Its just 50 bucks or so.

Buying a new pc is sadly no option right now, because i will become a dad end of may and my wife would kill me.
Might have been beta issues. Your gear isn't like top tier, but I'd expect it's just fine. You were running it off a ssd at least?

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
Might have been beta issues. Your gear isn't like top tier, but I'd expect it's just fine. You were running it off a ssd at least?
I dont remember where i installed it... i have around 400gb space on my ssd. I ll make sure to install it there.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'd find it weird if you had issues and think it might be software and not hardware. Drivers, or something running in the background fucking you

donomito

Blackwing Lair Raider

I have:

AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
16gb RAM

Upgrade to 32 gigs, and confirm that the ram it's running the correct XMP profile in the bios. update ur drivers and you are more than fine! There's YT guides if youre unsure how to do it but it's very simple.