Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Watching Quin play, crashes while making a clan...2h queue LOL.

Man that would suck.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Diana Prince Popcorn GIF

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Went to the gym and came back, 89 minute queue wtf. So glad I went to the gym, knew this would be a clusterfuck.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
You're in the last corner of the internet of which truth, honor, and common sense still exists. Bucko. And don't you forget it.

And of course by "truth, honor, and common sense" we mean "neuroses, fetishes, and derangements on full front & center display".

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Cant' wait to see how many different error messages this shit gets. I still have fond memories from D3 launch...

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Havent crashed (yet) - but it looks absolutely fantastic in some parts and basic bitch in others, graphically, on a 4090. I hate that my office has white walls and lets in lots of light cause I think playing this game in solid dark would add a lot of atmosphere to it. I do experience some hitching in the cinematics? Which is weird. Im not seeing much of what has been promised in the itemization yet. I do find it interesting that I want to see other trees and play other classes.

Mixed feelings, definitely. But by myself, its been compelling to play which is a good sign by itself.

Oh and the not ALL of the destructible environment has an outline. I knocked down some spikes that supported a wall and opened up a new hallway that didnt update the map. Finding Lilith Statues is going to be ... fun.

Last edited:

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The fuck is "Lucky Hit Chance"? Is this proc chance for toddlers?

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watching Modz on my tv while PC is in queue, he is running around some town hub. Game looks fine, really decent actually, but I don't know if it's Twitch ory tv, but it looks like 30fps or lower. Modz is seeing 120+fps though.

• 1Seriously?

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Its like they forgot to add the monsters. Animations are terrible. Not impressed so far.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So there seems to be a distinct lack of Diablo in Diablo 4. Its just Girlboss Lilith?

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think the game is a big step up graphics wise from the abortion that was D3. This game actually has the Diablo aesthetics D3 didn't have due the stupid "Blizzard look" they had a hardon for during D3's initial release.

I can't comment on the gameplay. It seemed ok, but my 3070 was having issues playing on high so I quit the game and installed the new Nvidia drivers. Hopefully that fixes the issue. A 3070 should be able to run this game on high. It's not that graphically demanding of a game.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I saw that the items this streamer is picking up all auto-identify... is that the case?

I think POE's use of making non-identified items more valuable in certain ways was actually a good use of the mechanic rather than just making it something tedious and pointless so automate it out of the game.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I was wondering the same thing lol. I'm guessing it's crit but why not just call it crit like every other game?

PoE introduced that "lucky" garbage. Blizzard is just copying other shit like they've always done.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In PoE lucky is a term to indicate you roll twice and choose the higher of the two values.

I doubt it's that though.

• 1Like