Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Aaaaaaand it's offline.

How have they not figured out game launches yet. It's been fucking 25 years lol
My guess is that the cost and effort to completely fix launches is overwhelmingly massive for an issue that generally will only last a few weeks.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Inb4 Boogie makes a desperate grab for relevance by repeating his Diablo III freakout video

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Bullet hell games aren't new... what?

I'd guess that almost nobody even knew what PoE was until well after D3 and Reaper of Souls had many years under their belts and there hasn't been a single ARPG in between to compete with PoE that I know of, other than Grim Dawn which I don't even really consider to be competition. I personally lump my ARPGs into TQ/GD/Last Epoch and then PoE/Diablo.

Is RTS being dead because of bad design or is it because nobody likes that game type these days? Are MMOs dead because nobody is doing anything new or is it because any time someone does something new the MMO dies within a couple months, because nobody actually wants new stuff in their MMOs?

How many people these days do you think would play a modern copy of the games from the 90s or even early 00s? I'd bet it's nowhere near as many as you're thinking, but since you have fond memories of them (don't we all?) it's hard to grasp that everybody in the world might not feel the same.
Enter the Gungeon is amazing. Do recommend.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Stop giving Blizzard and KFC money for broken shit, they cancelled popcorn chicken to save 11 seconds on average drive thru time for christ's sake.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Stop giving Blizzard and KFC money for broken shit, they cancelled popcorn chicken to save 11 seconds on average drive thru time for christ's sake.

Don't be so short sighted. With that extra 11 seconds you can get in the D4 beta queue 11 seconds sooner and be 3 places ahead in queue

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Oh god, why did I try to watch that video. *click**click**click**click**click* word *click**click**click**click**click**click* word *click**click**click**click* word.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
We are the definition of insanity, but look where we are.

You're in the last corner of the internet of which truth, honor, and common sense still exists. Bucko. And don't you forget it.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
First legendary bitch

Screenshot001.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Go/no go - is it worth playing? Is it reskinned D3 or new stuff?

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Getting a lot of frame drops and wierd glitches every now and then with textures. Not sure if it's the same for everyone in the beta client or just me. Figure a 3080 should be able to play on High.

iamacynic37

FoH Honkler - HONK HONK MFr
<Banned>
Getting a lot of frame drops and wierd glitches every now and then with textures. Not sure if it's the same for everyone in the beta client or just me. Figure a 3080 should be able to play on High.
It's a blizzard IP so you have to develop a better game if you don't want frame drops and glitches