Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Apparently it is a multiplier that increases "special effects" from skills and items (basically increases proc chances)

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apparently it is a multiplier that increases "special effects" from skills and items (basically increases proc chances)

Lame name for it, they couldn't look through a thesaurus and find something interesting?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Working as intended, pretty sure

1679079586038.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think the game is a big step up graphics wise from the abortion that was D3. This game actually has the Diablo aesthetics D3 didn't have due the stupid "Blizzard look" they had a hardon for during D3's initial release.

That's great, but here's the disappointment.

That could have been done 5,6,7,8 years ago. Nothing about it says 10-year full decade generational wait receiving a full AAA production cycle so far.

Borrowing and tweaking almost everything from D3-- we'll see if it picks up as people get a better look at it.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
I'll pause the hate train by saying combat still feels smoother then anything PoE has ever done much like diablo 3 did. Watching streamers feels choppy IDK might be a steaming issue playing it but actually playing felt nice (I didnt have the 3070 issues some people are reporting). Graphically its the best looking ARPG I've played, and the lighting and atmosphere is on point.

If there is content to be had that is fun to do then I can see this being successful.

BTW, use a controller, I am sad to report its way better on one. I'm using the PRO Xbox one and the controls feel fine.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the game is a big step up graphics wise from the abortion that was D3. This game actually has the Diablo aesthetics D3 didn't have due the stupid "Blizzard look" they had a hardon for during D3's initial release.

I can't comment on the gameplay. It seemed ok, but my 3070 was having issues playing on high so I quit the game and installed the new Nvidia drivers. Hopefully that fixes the issue. A 3070 should be able to run this game on high. It's not that graphically demanding of a game.
Running a 3060 here, high settings, 120-150 fps so far, no stutters. Turned on dlss balanced to test, same fps

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Running a 3060 here, high settings, 120-150 fps so far, no stutters. Turned on dlss balanced to test, same fps
Ya, Im not sure everything is "working as intended."

I created the guild if you guys want to link up and do stuff. Same name as always w/full invite privs.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Lost connection, no characters at select screen once it finally loaded. Restarted client, 50 minute queue to login.

Yay for betas.

Enjoying what I've played so far, level 11 on a rogue, got the same marksman legendary twice. Playing all melee while a friend is all ranged, having fun with it.

Haha, NPC was following me, but now that I've disconnected her clone showed up and started following my friend, with the one that was following me chilling where I disconnected.

Only disappointment so far, both legendary items dropped while I was grouped w/ my friend and I couldn't give him either one. They are account bound.

43 minutes and i'll be able to login and get to the next queue.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
No sarcasm, just wondering: they knew exactly how many people would play, right? Because preorders + you had to register your code, if you got one from Wendys. So what I would expect is that they finetune the experience, like "oh look 8 mill concurrent player, we see some lag here and there". Not "ten minutes after launch every piece of equipment in our datacenter is on fire".

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
So, while the server is down, here is my impression so far:

* Game runs okay on a 1080, graphic card useage is very high, memory useage is fairly heavy as well
* Low/highest setting looks no difference
* Combat feels great, fluid and hard-hitting.
* Dark like the original Diablo!
* I enjoy mini (single room) dungeon, public events (like public quest in WAR, or GW2)
* There is a day/night cycle in game

I like the game, feel more like a mini MMO where you will encounter others outside of main hub.

Going to pre-order for sure!

Screenshot004.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So, while the server is down, here is my impression so far:

* Game runs okay on a 1080, graphic card useage is very high, memory useage is fairly heavy as well
* Low/highest setting looks no difference
* Combat feels great, fluid and hard-hitting.
* I enjoy mini (single room) dungeon, public events (like public quest in WAR, or GW2)
* There is a day/night cycle in game

I like the game, feel more like a mini MMO where you will encounter others outside of main hub.

Going to pre-order for sure!

View attachment 464007
Servers not down as far as I can tell. You sure?

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Watched a few streams, hard to keep myself awake. Totally looking forward to give Actiblizz woketards not even a single cent&fuck for this boring D3 reskin. It has the same fundamental problem as D3: 10 years too late.
Also, WTF is this shit icon gfx? Diversity hires at work I guess:
wtf_is_this_shit.png

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users