Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Alright, well, at least I got that going for me.

I'm probably not even going to buy this game. In the best case, where it's actually good, I don't want it to ruin my summer. In the average case, spending 90 dollars just for something to click on while I'm on conference calls is pretty retarded. And in the worst case, it will disappoint me for a decade like D3 did.

Man summer is when I like to game the most. Its fucking ~115 most of the time, fuck that. Winter + nov/march, are the times I want to game less and go outside.

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Man summer is when I like to game the most. Its fucking ~115 most of the time, fuck that. Winter + nov/march, are the times I want to game less and go outside.
In Rhode Island it is the opposite lol. From mid-May to Mid-October is the only time it is bearable to be outside. This past year it was nice into November and then got nice in April which was extremely unusual. But in the winter it is pitch black by 4pm and bitterly cold as fuck. Basically the entirety of normal, non-DST time is miserable.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Shit seems low poly or something. Looks like weapons from Diablo 2, lul.

1109137.png
```
Verse 1:
In Diablo, I fight demons all night
But when hunger strikes, I know what's right
I head to KFC, for some finger-lickin' good
Original recipe chicken, just like I should

Chorus:
Diablo and KFC, they're both so sweet
Fighting evil and eating chicken, can't be beat

Verse 2:
With my sword and shield, I battle through the dark
But when I need a break, I head to KFC's park
I order a bucket of crispy fried delight
And take a break from the fight

Chorus:

Verse 3:
The Necromancer and Barbarian, they're no match
For the Colonel's secret blend of herbs and spices, that's a fact
I'll take on any boss, with a drumstick in my hand
And conquer all of Sanctuary's land

Chorus:

Outro:
So when you're feeling hungry, and need a break from the game
Head to KFC and order up, it's not the same
As slaying demons and saving the world, but it's just as fun
Diablo and KFC, together we've won.
```

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Going all out with marketing

Honestly stuff like this I could see, it last for a long time, very visible and looks kind of cool(That white/gray/gold angel one is neat). Those thumbsticks though? or all the crap in the collectors edition? Just no.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Raxxanterax is going to give away one of those chairs I think on Firday? and then maxroll.gg will also be doing a few at some point. I was half listening doing some other work while he was talking about it so might have times and shit wrong

Last edited:

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The chairs make sense for them to send to streamers at least. Not something I’d want but bliz fanboys watching their favorite streamer I’m sure would dump money on them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Imagine having a Diablo Chair that isn't the Throne of Destruction

• 1Worf

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Anybody who played Mario Party on an N64 controller knows that those thumbstick caps with tiny raised details and sharp angles are a stupid fuckin idea. Enjoy your blisters.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Anybody who played Mario Party on an N64 controller knows that those thumbstick caps with tiny raised details and sharp angles are a stupid fuckin idea. Enjoy your blisters.
Enjoy your collectors edition blisters you mean.

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hope this game is fun. I haven't followed it at all, but can't seem to find any enjoyment out of single player games anymore.

Which is strange because the multi-player games I do play, I'm usually solo 95% of the time.

It's like Last Epoch and their chat channel before multi-player. I have no desire to be in a group, do not participate in chat at all, but found the game losing excitement when chat was disabled.

Something is wrong with me lol.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Screw it, I'm in.

See ya later $99.00
You've probably already spent it, but that extra 10 bucks for the top tier is some worthless ass shit. Nothing in the first 20 levels of the season pass (thats been shown) will get you ahead of the pack, or offer any other tangible benefit. The Deluxe is prime real estate if for nothing else than the early start - but you also get all the other shit.

Sounds exactly like what I would want player 2 to have, actually. Hrmm...

Notice that just about all the stuff you guys linked, even the $70 Diablo key cap - none of it has the horse cosmetic except the black "collectors edition" thumbstick cap as far as I can tell. Even the chair doesnt list the cosmetic.
giphy.gif

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm clearly in the minority but I absolutely loathe merchandise that has words on it. Both those chairs thematically look nice, but then you see both companies names on them and it just looks like shit to me. Nevermind that the white one is going to get gross looking much faster from normal use (sweat, animal hair, tears, whatever).

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm clearly in the minority but I absolutely loathe merchandise that has words on it. Both those chairs thematically look nice, but then you see both companies names on them and it just looks like shit to me. Nevermind that the white one is going to get gross looking much faster from normal use (sweat, animal hair, tears, whatever).
Ive never sat in a gamers chair and actually thought they were comfortable, anyways. Even with all the little special parts on those chairs that they brag about - nothing about them makes them more worthy than an actual, nice, office chair. Even if you just went for the best, and got the Napa Leather, thats 1400 bucks. For a bit more you can get a real chair that gives you support in all the areas needed, corrects posture, is made out of materials that not only let your skin breathe, but will last forever. This isnt even mentioning going way out of my budget for an office chair and getting one of those corporate CEO type of chairs for several thousand.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I don’t think you’re in the minority at all.

Video game labeled shit is dorky af and that’s coming from someone that’s been chasing the EQ hopium dragon for 25 years.

Reminds me of that geek hierarchy. People that buy $300 collector’s edition shit so they can display their Master Chief replica have got to be bottom tier but maybe just above Diablo IV chair shitters.

1684957868417.gif

• 1Worf