Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like you need a healthy dose of AutomateItAway. There are a significant portion of builds that revolve around just right clicking the screen.

Or you could just become one of those minions-only schmucks.
I like PoE and I think it added a LOT to the genre (it still has the GOAT "end-game" system of an ARPG ever imo). Problem is that I'm just not always in the mood for what POE is.

I've done both RF and Zombies. While not exactly 5-head, ultra-sweaty, Asian difficult APM, neither of those builds are just "lol right click" either.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Theyre dropping fucking bank on marketing - people I didnt even know were into computer gaming are talking to me about the game. I havent had someone talk to me about a Blizzard title in real life in... years. Neighbor talked to me about it earlier this afternoon and he's afraid of even touching it because Diablo 2 sucked him in so bad, lol. Didnt say shit about Diablo 3, which made me laugh a bit inside.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Why would they do live action when their CGI trailers are typically so good?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
They dropped a CGI story launch trailer a few days ago

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yes. I love good animation not trash tier live action from a company known for their fantastic cinematic trailers.

The same as if I saw a good cartoon, animated film etc. quality is quality.

Choosing to buy a game based on a cinematic trailer is definitely A+ consumerism

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Choosing to buy a game based on a cinematic trailer is definitely A+ consumerism

Eh, people do it for movies all the time. And they almost cost as much as a game if you include drinks/snacks and that's just for 2-3 hours :p

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's fucking unreal to think the time between D2 and D3 is almost the same amount of time as D3-D4. For some reason D2-3 felt horrendously long (like almost 2 decades long for some reason) and D3 seems like it's only 6-7 years old, not 11.

I guess this is age relativism at play, since we're all 11 years older now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Wait this isn't out now? I saw a tv ad today for it that said "out now" or "available now" or some shit

• 1Hodjing

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Eh, people do it for movies all the time. And they almost cost as much as a game if you include drinks/snacks and that's just for 2-3 hours :p

Movie trailers contain scenes from the actual movie. Video game cinematic trailers contain nothing that's actually part of the game.

That's why it's silly to base hype or buying decisions on something you're not even purchasing

Last edited:
  • 1Seriously?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
when does season 1 actually start? i dont even see the point of a 4 day head start if its just gonna get reset for season 1, also i wish we were allowed to have a "pvp" spec or something without having to level and gear a completely new character i dont know much about the pvp system other than it happens in a certain zone.

PoE is fun and all but unless you have been playing for a while its way too bloated for new players with all the systems, and its just over complicated for no reason

I like PoE and I think it added a LOT to the genre (it still has the GOAT "end-game" system of an ARPG ever imo). Problem is that I'm just not always in the mood for what POE is.

I've done both RF and Zombies. While not exactly 5-head, ultra-sweaty, Asian difficult APM, neither of those builds are just "lol right click" either.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Season 1 starts mid to late July. the 4 day head start doesn't matter unless you actually just want to play the game early. there's nothing competitive in D4 - nobody cares who's going to be the first to 100.

I wouldn't expect much from the pvp. There's a 99% chance it's just going to be garbage that noone ever participates in.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Season 1 starts mid to late July. the 4 day head start doesn't matter unless you actually just want to play the game early. there's nothing competitive in D4 - nobody cares who's going to be the first to 100.

I wouldn't expect much from the pvp. There's a 99% chance it's just going to be garbage that noone ever participates in.
Raxx and Wudij care

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
the 4 day head start doesn't matter unless you actually just want to play the game early.
4 day head-start matters in that the Temptation Mount allows me to flex on poors.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
4 day head-start matters in that the Temptation Mount allows me to flex on poors.

4 day head start matters because everything is going to be timegated behind idiotic dailies and you literally will not be able to make up for those 4 lost days.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4 day head start matters because everything is going to be timegated behind idiotic dailies and you literally will not be able to make up for those 4 lost days.
Damn, I hope they introduce a microtransaction that lets me catch up

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Donald Trump Reaction GIF by Election 2016

• 1Worf