Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Xevy

Log Wizard
Really loving the streamers. #1 is Asmongold is his dingy thsirt, combover, and in his parents attic. A true gamer. Probably has a pee cup at the ready.

#2 is this:

Real gamer versus fake gamers in spots 1 and 2. The true Twitch dichotomy in action.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Thats the girl that MeToo'd Reckful and indirectly contributed to him necking.

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Really loving the streamers. #1 is Asmongold is his dingy thsirt, combover, and in his parents attic. A true gamer. Probably has a pee cup at the ready.

#2 is this:

Real gamer versus fake gamers in spots 1 and 2. The true Twitch dichotomy in action.
More tits out plz.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So buying 200 platinum from the ps store for 1.99 fixes that license issue.....

• 1Double Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

#2 is this:

Which one is the real gamer?

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
What classes suck? I've not followed this much. It kind of looked like Druids were super under powered? Anyone else?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
What classes suck? I've not followed this much. It kind of looked like Druids were super under powered? Anyone else?
Barbarian and then Druid seemed to be on the lower end of things, in part though because you couldn't start the Druid specialization stuff, it was outside the demo area.

Reality is the demo only really scratched the surface on character development and power in the game so it's kind of hard to tell unless you had more time like the content creators did and played until the end game.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I went Druid (just hit 15), just enjoy the mechanics, but some of these early bosses are a fucking slog to get through.

Did we have DLSS 3 in the betas? Game looks and plays so well with it.

Prolly RNG, anyone noticing more silent chests? Keys always seemed like a waste when I did bother to try and open a few.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
No queue, no bugs or other issues, me and my gamer bros having a blast, would recommend

Nester

Vyemm Raider
wasn't planning on playing at launch, played the beta and thought it was fine but nothing i really give a shit about. however on xbox (console only) you can buy the standard edition for $70 in the microsoft store app, wait a few mins, buy the ultimate for $30 upgrade fee (make sure it is only $30, you get a $70 discount if the system knows you own standard edition), wait a few mins, then refund the standard edition and you get to keep the ultimate edition for $30.

it'll probably get fixed and its kind of dumb to do all this shit and pay $30 for a game you probably didn't really plan on playing, but whatever I haven't really played a blizzzard game since overwatch 1. already preloaded on my series X and i just plan on playing the campaign and ending, zero interest in loot grind or coop or battle passes or anything like that
Did this and refunded the main game np, this afternoon they refunded the ultimate update unfortunately ;(

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I played a little bit with a friend, only made it to the first town. No complaint so far.

I don’t know if there has been issues, but on pc it was a flawless launch for us so far.

Looking forward to playing some more over the weekend.