Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Holy shit this vampire looks like a doofus.
YI508SQTNWVB1692658522110.png

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
He got that mmo player neck
Complete with the congealed Code Red dribbling down face, neck, and shirt. Got that severe dibeetus, time to cut off some limbs skin colouring too.

Here's a datamined image of the new Loot Goblin Boss:
neckbeardboss.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Holy shit this vampire looks like a doofus.
YI508SQTNWVB1692658522110.png

Outside of how derpy the vampire looks, these are at least steps in the right direction. Doubt it will be enough content to justify an entire season over, though.

I also love how they try and make the renown rewards look like 2 separate things by just saying the same thing in a different way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
That vampire looks like a shitty npc from View attachment 487691
My first thought was it looked like Kain, and he had fallen on harder times from drinking winos haha.

I'd kill for a well done reboot of the original Legacy of Kain with a modern ARPG system, bigger Nosgoth, and open world shit. I loved the original. The switch to a 3D action game kinda sucked, even though I liked Soul Reaver for it's story. Fucking shit went weird after that with angel vampires and interdimensional space aliens, so they basically killed the series.

• 2Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I love that they say “we need a survivor” in the middle of that trailer. Did someone actually speak up in a season design meeting and say “I know, we could have a ‘vampire survivor’ season!”and they all clapped? They’re chasing a $4 game lmao

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

bolok

Trakanon Raider
I love that they say “we need a survivor” in the middle of that trailer. Did someone actually speak up in a season design meeting and say “I know, we could have a ‘vampire survivor’ season!”and they all clapped? They’re chasing a $4 game lmao
That 4 dolla game has more heart than blizz's output for the last decade+

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
why are you all surprised? remember, these are the devs
1f98498e37ed9cadf32542c05ffdd63a.jpg

i'm surprised the vampires don't sparkle

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!