Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Nobody? Lol

The reality nailed on the head.

I mean the reality is, blizzard shot their load to reach that diverse market share, and they nailed it. Too bad that market-share they hung themselves for is less than 1% of the US population.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
They should fife all 9000 people from d4. And just hire the pd2 guy for 1mil a year and let him do it all himself

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Dunno if true, but funny...

---

Maybe next time "Early Adopters" or in the case of game devs today, "Early Victims" will realize they are just fronting cash for games not finished.

If you can't pirate it, let it sit for a bit before buying..

If this doesn't give Blizzard a clue they should fire every retard who touched Diablo 4 nothing will.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
They should fife all 9000 people from d4. And just hire the pd2 guy for 1mil a year and let him do it all himself

Blizzard is too fucking stupid to do this. They wouldn't even pay the guy who made DOTA and lost an entire billion dollar industry because they were too busy sucking tranbo cock.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Blizzard is too fucking stupid to do this. They wouldn't even pay the guy who made DOTA and lost an entire billion dollar industry because they were too busy sucking tranbo cock.
And the Tower Defence guys, and the Auto Chess guys, and the Amoung Us guys...

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This game has mostly unattractive character models. Korea is the king of making attractive character models for games. Not surprised this is the reception it gets in Korea.
yea no joke my wife said
wtf, why is the barbarian fat?
wtf, why is the druid ugly?

well now shes only limited to 3 classes to choose from

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
The barb is fat? Just looks like a CrossFit sarms using female to me.

The Druid is definitely a fucking ham planet though.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yar, I guess I didn't look at Barb female very long, cause the male looks like Conan. I also didn't really want to play the fat bastard druid either though...since you have to look at them when you are on character select and inventory.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I wonder how much that announcement of yearly expansions just completely gutted the chance of this game to have a large percentage of its player base ever come back.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I wonder how much that announcement of yearly expansions just completely gutted the chance of this game to have a large percentage of its player base ever come back.
I'd play again if the expansion was under 20 bucks and if it included a class I wanted to play.

• 3Worf
  • 2Picard
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Lol under 20 bucks
the simpsons mcbain GIF

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
With how Blizzard dances around words so they can hold up their best face while everyone spends their money - I already know that theyre abusing the word expansion just to deceive the would-be players into thinking they'll get far more content than what will actually be there. Im almost positive that if this were another AAA company in 2010, they would be calling this a DLC. Something that should be 5.99 or 9.99. But nope, theyre calling it an expansion and theyre going to charge 50+ for it. Inflation my ass - theyre gouging plain and simple.

This also solidifies in my mind that their seasons are going to always be forgettable and that its not even worth checking up on what each season does anymore. Not that season 1 and the teaser for season 2 have been anywhere near enticing to begin with. Ive seen other games include classes and zones into their seasonal content that were free. Do we really think that this team, the one thats recoloring mobs to red to represent "vampire!" will be giving away a zone or a class for free?

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So the game being complete trash aids aside, another thing that really baffles me is this cocksuckers want to sell skins and shit that seems to be a big part of their desired motorization goals.

Why would you make the characters look so ugly? I know we like to give Blizzard a pass in the art department because it's usually decent, but in a game designed around selling barbie doll dress up one would think they would put some effort into this.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So the game being complete trash aids aside, another thing that really baffles me is this cocksuckers want to sell skins and shit that seems to be a big part of their desired motorization goals.

Why would you make the characters look so ugly? I know we like to give Blizzard a pass in the art department because it's usually decent, but in a game designed around selling barbie doll dress up one would think they would put some effort into this.
I thought the aesthetic of the base game was good. But it's definitely not good for monetizing.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider

Why would you make the characters look so ugly? I know we like to give Blizzard a pass in the art department because <it was> decent, but in a game designed around selling barbie doll dress up one would think they would put some effort into this.
Fixed. When they started systematically changing artwork that had been around for decades (Jaina Proudmore comes to mind) their art department is full on PoS status.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I'd play again if the expansion was under 20 bucks and if it included a class I wanted to play.
Told ya you’d be back when you said never again.

Even for 50 cents an expansion no one should play this abortion anymore.

• 1Like