Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The annual expansion model killed any interest I had. Bi-annual and I would take a look.

Or about the RoS timeline. Pushing out seasonal content and story updates in 50 dollar expansions doesn't interest me.

Like DM said, he's spent thousands on POE because the game entices it.

He spent nothing on D4, while his entire YouTube income is based on D4. Yet no dollars were spent on D4. There is a reason for that.

Let it rest in piss.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

skylan

Trakanon Raider
I won't play another minute of this game or buy an expansion unless it get's overwhelmingly positive reviews and they've fixed the itemization and made the game fun. Which is to say I'll never play another minute of this game.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I won't play another minute of this game or buy an expansion unless it get's overwhelmingly positive reviews and they've fixed the itemization and made the game fun. Which is to say I'll never play another minute of this game.
yea i haven't touched the game since labor day

what i want to see besides the obvious loot fixes is fucking playstyle changes

dont' make paragon choices cost money, it's fucking stupid, it should be free to respect and refund

you know why they want to make paragon cost gold? cuz then what else would you spend gold on??? fucking stupid

we should have loadouts or profiles, i should be able to login and say "today i want to play twisting blades" and tomorrow i should be able to say "today i am tired and just want to range attack, rapid fire"

but no they are too dumb would probably load all the loadouts into memory when you zone and add to server bloat

• 2Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Told ya you’d be back when you said never again.

Even for 50 cents an expansion no one should play this abortion anymore.
You might be right but I often have the compulsion to waste a few weeks of my life clicking mindlessly on stupid shit.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Rerolling items used to cost a mountain of gold too, you know. I assume that's still the case though., since I dropped this in June.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I quit pretty much a couple of weeks before Season 1 hit and haven't really looked back. They would be to pretty much rehaul this trash heap to have any reason to even return and check it out.

Season 2 fagpires isn't gonna do it for many.

• 1Truth!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This game has mostly unattractive character models. Korea is the king of making attractive character models for games. Not surprised this is the reception it gets in Korea.
I've never given a single shit about "attractive character models" Or romance options. The fat frumpy characters of recent years make me eyeroll, but who fucking cares about some squeaky Korean bimbo with big tits in a game? Just alt tab dude.

• 1Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
I've never given a single shit about "attractive character models" Or romance options. The fat frumpy characters of recent years make me eyeroll, but who fucking cares about some squeaky Korean bimbo with big tits in a game? Just alt tab dude.

Koreans clearly do, which is probably part of the reason why the audience is empty for that event.

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you can't really see the characters its no big deal, but its dumb to intentionally make them butt fucking ugly.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's settled.

1694888520641.png

1694888541926.png

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Blizzard moving to desperately get people off of D3 and playing the new game.

1694888670961.png

1694888684700.png

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It's kind of like the WoW Retail team. Like how badly do you have to fucking fail at your jobs that the older versions of your games are infinitely more enjoyable than your current work.

The fact that the leads of these projects haven't been ejected into unemployment is really mind blowing. These tards are fucking up a multi-billion dollar business cash cow.

Shocking the shareholders aren't filing class action suits for international sabotage and devaluation of the brand.

• 2Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Part of me is curious what could have become if Blizzard had gotten the Warhammer IP to make games on instead of making their own lore.

And most of me is happy that I don't have to witness one of the greatest IPs go whatever fucking way Blizzard has gone. We'd probably have Pink Space Ma'ams and Tzeentch Tranbos (surprisingly maybe lore appropriate?)

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Part of me is curious what could have become if Blizzard had gotten the Warhammer IP to make games on instead of making their own lore.

And most of me is happy that I don't have to witness one of the greatest IPs go whatever fucking way Blizzard has gone. We'd probably have Pink Space Ma'ams and Tzeentch Tranbos (surprisingly maybe lore appropriate?)
That's coming anyway just slower

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
We'd probably have Pink Space Ma'ams and Tzeentch Tranbos (surprisingly maybe lore appropriate?)
Er yeah... Slaanesh is literally the tranny hedonism God in the lore.

Tzeeentch would put tentacles down there while Slaanesh would give you a functional penis coming out of your fuctional vagina.

skylan

Trakanon Raider
I usually don't root against companies to fail just because I don't enjoy their products, I just stop buying their products. In this case, I am taking joy in watching this game flop. I know it's obvious but this is not Blizzard anymore. They're just exploiting nostalgia, trust fund kids benefitting from dad's successes, corporate skull-fucking con men. I want patch 1.1 of D4 to go down as the patch that killed this company. I want this game to fail so hard that other large studios use it as a disclaimer that games can't be straight cash grabs, they have to also be fun.

I didn't think there would be a point at which I would become uninterested in the Blizzard world of IP but this is it. I really hope to see numbers continue to fall. I don't want the video game industry to be able to coast along like the movie industry, where no one takes a chance and everyone just remakes Avengers garbage over and over again because it's guaranteed people will pay for it.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users