Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Chris

Potato del Grande
So Uber Duriel is pretty easy, beat it at lv85.

Uber Lilith has one shot attacks with little warning of where they are coming from and aids hitboxes... what the fuck?

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Doing my own build kinda. Minion build with the Malignant ring, and the Uniques that make corpses run and explode and minions curse stuff. It's pretty fun and easy to play on the Steam Deck.

Chris

Potato del Grande
That's bad game design 101 for you.
Is there any telegraphing of the placement, order or direction of the fucking one shot things?

All I see are lines across the arena and standing in the safezone doesn't work because they are wider than the indicator.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Is there any telegraphing of the placement, order or direction of the fucking one shot things?

All I see are lines across the arena and standing in the safezone doesn't work because they are wider than the indicator.
Not sure if this helps but I did my first "ethical" kill this season, though she has way less hps than previously....fight is still pretty lame but most of it is learnable with enough attempts/ movespeed.

This was before the bugged Tibaults / Condemnation drops, can kill her in 2 mins or so now.

P1 is way less RNG than I first thought, but P2 depending on how fast you stagger / where the blood boils spawn does seem to make a big difference. Before the kill I was able to get to Phase two probably 8 out of 10 tries or so.

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

There is, but it's still shit and the camera randomly zooming in can make it impossible to see

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

good stuff for helltides today, would like it if they moved to a 24/7 format like the vamp zone also

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider

good stuff for helltides today, would like it if they moved to a 24/7 format like the vamp zone also
Yeah but its a good start, Living steel was a huge bottleneck compared to the Varshan one, I'm betting they cave and make the Helltide available all the time by S3.

If you get lucky, you get a full Duriel summon per chest (if you get the 10), otherwise still a full summon per helltide at minimum, certain areas can get a max of 6 if it resets on the hour, way better than it was.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Not sure if this helps but I did my first "ethical" kill this season, though she has way less hps than previously....fight is still pretty lame but most of it is learnable with enough attempts/ movespeed.

This was before the bugged Tibaults / Condemnation drops, can kill her in 2 mins or so now.

P1 is way less RNG than I first thought, but P2 depending on how fast you stagger / where the blood boils spawn does seem to make a big difference. Before the kill I was able to get to Phase two probably 8 out of 10 tries or so.

What is an ethical kill? Free Range Liliths only?

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
What is an ethical kill? Free Range Liliths only?
Haha, I didnt come up with the term, think it just means going through each phase without doing so much damage you skip most of the fight.

I more did it as a Souls fan I just kept trying until I finally pulled a win, I also don't blame the people who just spec into a build that completely destroys her.

I'm doing that now with my Rogue since nothing else to really use to test a build until the December update. (The training dummy doesn't really help me much)

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I haven't played since a week after launch and I'm not reading this thread.......

So, does this game still suck?

Doesn't suck. It's pretty good and fun, but still no loot filter.

They swung the pendulum too far to the easy side of things. Their end game boss is killed in like three seconds. Less if HOTA lines up and you get a one shot.

They did fix most of the QOL issues, and little nagging things.

Was a 5/10. Now a 7.5/10.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider

They swung the pendulum too far to the easy side of things. Their end game boss is killed in like three seconds. Less if HOTA lines up and you get a one shot.

Agree though Id say 7/10, still enjoying it but hoping the December update brings some difficult content for non BL Sorcs.

Edit: fat fingers

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Without watching, isn't that basically a nightmare dungeon?

I would honestly play more if they fixed their loot problems. Get rid of a lot of affixes and/or combine them down into more overall ones. And create a better system of extracting powers, so I don't need to look at every single one to see if its something I need to "Save of later". Getting an inventory or screen full of loot, shouldn't have that sense of upcoming aggravation for having to sort through it all.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Which is better than early on when their philosophy was "We know HOTA makes Barbs decent, but it's a bug and we'd rather shit be boring than accidently fun"

Nola

Trakanon Raider
The game is moving in the right direction and hopefully it will continue to. I’ve been playing since season 2 launch and surprisingly I haven’t gotten bored yet like I did with season 1. The uber unique item chase from Duriel and trying to min/max my barb has been keeping me occupied until new content.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
The game is moving in the right direction and hopefully it will continue to. I’ve been playing since season 2 launch and surprisingly I haven’t gotten bored yet like I did with season 1. The uber unique item chase from Duriel and trying to min/max my barb has been keeping me occupied until new content.
Same for me though I am slowing down, will probably take a 2 week break before the new event once I finish the season journey.

I was able to finally land an uber, no shako but the doombringer is pretty decent for a rogue so I'm not complaining.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Currently at 82. Enjoying the Necro autocast Ring.

Done the 3 75-85 Bosses without issues on my Summon build. Not sure if this build is viable for Lilith an Duriel. What level should you be to try them?

The only complaint I have now is it having too many stats on items and lack of loot filter. Also wish Helltide was up more. Is the Vampire zones always the same 3 areas? Seems they dont use the whole world map.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Currently at 82. Enjoying the Necro autocast Ring.

Done the 3 75-85 Bosses without issues on my Summon build. Not sure if this build is viable for Lilith an Duriel. What level should you be to try them?

The only complaint I have now is it having too many stats on items and lack of loot filter. Also wish Helltide was up more. Is the Vampire zones always the same 3 areas? Seems they dont use the whole world map.
For Lillith it really depends how determined you are.....since she is only level 100, you really don't need a ton of armor / dmg reduction, but the fight itself has a ton of one-shot mechanics.

I think Necros have an invuln ability, if you can slot that you could probably beat her between 80 and 90, but I'd imagine more levels and higher leveled glyphs would make it easier.

You could definitely do it now, but if you don't want to waste millions of gold on repairing it may not be bad to level up a bit more.

Also, now that resists are more important you should make sure your fire resist is as close to the 70% cap as you can get. (Pretty sure she is strictly fire but I could be wrong)

• 1Like

Argarth

On the verandah
I got to WT4 in S2 and it finally dawned on me that the loot in this game actually pisses me off. Every time my inventory fills up, I'm aggravated in some way, every fucking time.
No need to expand on it, but until the entire loot "system" is revamped to not be complete aids, I'm done. Don't even care what else they do to the game.
/ragequit

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users