Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Added some Skulls on my jewelry and I could take hits a little better from Lilith, but I do not have the patience to learn fights with all one shot mechanics.

Too lazy to learn some DDR moves. I either get a carry at some point or lvl a Sorc and cheese it with the Lightning balls.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Leveled twisting blade rogues to 65 WT4 in 2 easy sittings with the 25% xp boost. Was supposed to be 35% xp boost, but Blizzard gonna Blizzard. Did WB and got 100% perfect 925 Xbow.

Rogue is a blast, esp compared to frost sorcerer. Clear NM dungeons at mach 9. Powerful out of the box, paragon makes sense and works.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Leveled twisting blade rogues to 65 WT4 in 2 easy sittings with the 25% xp boost. Was supposed to be 35% xp boost, but Blizzard gonna Blizzard. Did WB and got 100% perfect 925 Xbow.

Rogue is a blast, esp compared to frost sorcerer. Clear NM dungeons at mach 9. Powerful out of the box, paragon makes sense and works.
Agreed, as much as I miss the insane damage on Barb, TB rogue with high mobility is pretty damned fun, also pretty tanky as well.

Got my Shako last night and realized that I lose a ton of resistance in 2 slots so I cant use it :(. Essentially, if its a non-cold / shadow area, I'll throw on the Harlequin, otherwise its back to the +Armor % with the aspect that gives 20% DR on basic attacks.

Happy Thanksgiving too, btw!

Fucker

Log Wizard
Agreed, as much as I miss the insane damage on Barb, TB rogue with high mobility is pretty damned fun, also pretty tanky as well.

Got my Shako last night and realized that I lose a ton of resistance in 2 slots so I cant use it :(. Essentially, if its a non-cold / shadow area, I'll throw on the Harlequin, otherwise its back to the +Armor % with the aspect that gives 20% DR on basic attacks.

Happy Thanksgiving too, btw!
I'm far from any of that interesting gear. Only level 74 now. I did get a few upgrades that gave me 2k more attack power. :eek:

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I'm far from any of that interesting gear. Only level 74 now. I did get a few upgrades that gave me 2k more attack power. :eek:
Leveling is super quick so you'll be there before you know it......just wish the upgrades didnt go from plentiful to super slow by the time you hit max level.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Ball lightning is as redic as advertised. Got uber lilith/duriel down. Man I hate the gameplay style though. Going to start up rogue then maybe barb and see which one feels better to play. Shit may even go back druid again.

Aazrael

Ball lightning is as redic as advertised. Got uber lilith/duriel down. Man I hate the gameplay style though. Going to start up rogue then maybe barb and see which one feels better to play. Shit may even go back druid again.
When can you switch to the Ball build? At lvl 50 now with my Ice Sorc and havent found that many Aspects yet for special builds.

Fucker

Log Wizard
TB rogue is a blast. Granted, I am only L80, but so far it is a pretty good Mad Max Fury Road simulator. I live! I die! I live again! I've died so many times that I have my own express lane to the Gates of Valhalla. Shiny and chrome!

It's a dopamine Pez dispenser if said Pez dispenser was a magazine in a full-auto AR 15. I'm amazed at how many circumstances I've lived through; no red left with paragon points popping like dried corn kernels over an open flame.

I had a list of the fastest NMD for my frost sorcerer. I don't use it on the rogue because they are all fast. I skip the poison affixes, but everything else is faster than a double greased condom in a military towel pussy.

I used to hate dungeon events and surprise spires, but now I love them. Basically Beatrix Kiddo on meth and speed; cool downs mean fuck all because the class is more or less Hannibal Lecter with fava beans and Chianti.

Ah yes, though, you will die, but it is the best suicide bomber. Gun powder? LOL...mine has fission....I'll die but all you 90324 demons will go with me.

I live! I die! I live again! Shiny and chrome!

Janx

<Silver Donator>
When can you switch to the Ball build? At lvl 50 now with my Ice Sorc and havent found that many Aspects yet for special builds.
I went all the way ball lightning even when I didn't have the aspect and it was fine, gets much better when you have the orbit though.

• 1Like

Aazrael

How do you enable Salvage Legnedaries without the annoying popup? Cant seem to find the option for it.

Janx Janx Also what build guide did you follow when you went Ball Lightning?

Last edited:

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
How do you enable Salvage Legnedaries without the annoying popup? Cant seem to find the option for it.

Janx Janx Also what build guide did you follow when you went Ball Lightning?
Mark it as junk in your inventory then you just choose to salvage junk at the blacksmith and they all go at once.

(Square once if youre using a ps controller)

Can also hit square 2x on anything to favorite and make sure you dont accidentally salvage.

• 1Like

Aazrael

Thanks did not even know you could mark them as Junk and Favorite!

The Ball build is crazy. I breezed through the capstone at 60 with zero issue and WT4 stuff melts away. Got super lucky and got The Occulus wand and the Raiment of the Infinite Ancestrals for the build I am following (DonTheCrowns Lightning Blender). Shit dies instantly and it's fun to play compared to the slow ass Necro build.

• 1Like

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Thanks did not even know you could mark them as Junk and Favorite!

The Ball build is crazy. I breezed through the capstone at 60 with zero issue and WT4 stuff melts away. Got super lucky and got The Occulus wand and the Raiment of the Infinite Ancestrals for the build I am following (DonTheCrowns Lightning Blender). Shit dies instantly and it's fun to play compared to the slow ass Necro build.
Perfect timing honestly, the new event releases in a week or so and you may actually not be burned out yet!

Lol, I was super into this season and enjoyed the hell out of it, up until the constant group Duriel farms to try for an Uber. Kinda deflated me a bit but I'll for sure be back once it releases and hopefully it'll be enough to last the rest of the season.

Hoping they have enough newness for S3 to keep me engaged the whole time!

Aazrael

I tried the WT4 Malignant boss and his hp does not go down very quick. The normal stuff and elites melt in like 1 second. I see people saying they killed Lilith at 75 with the Balls, am I missing something? My Glyphs are not leveled much and I am lvl 74, that it?

Edit: Maxed Shadow Resist and drank an elixir and now I could spam and kill him.

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I tried the WT4 Malignant boss and his hp does not go down very quick. The normal stuff and elites melt in like 1 second. I see people saying they killed Lilith at 75 with the Balls, am I missing something? My Glyphs are not leveled much and I am lvl 74, that it?

Edit: Maxed Shadow Resist and drank an elixir and now I could spam and kill him.

You're probably missing something. Even at 74 the malignant boss shouldn't last more than a few seconds

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider

I dont know a ton about BL Sorc, but Attack speed apparently helps dmg a lot and there are pretty specific gear / paragon routes to take. I've seen a lvl 95 carry 3 other ppl for Uber Lillith by himself so they are definitely broken once you get the right stuff.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider

Must be gear, paragon, and/or vampire power related. I was able to kill Varshan on my Ball Sorc at around 65 or so decently easy. It is actually pretty insane how much vampire powers and paragon can change how much damage you do and able to take. I remember I did have to move around a bit during the fight to pick up Crackling Energies (for mana regen) early on to be able to spam BL and get Varshan down quickly.

Aazrael

I do miss the Tibaults Will pants. Got them on my necro so they are item level 925 and need lvl 80. I got him down but it took maybe 20-30 seconds.

Edit: Once I got the pants on and leveled some glyphs it made the damage go up a lot. Still got 3 glyphs to get to 15 for the bonus so stuff will improve even more.

Last edited:

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Going from a Ball Sorc to a Necro has been a interesting experience. I tried going the X'Fal + Infinimist build and I don't know how to feel. On one hand I am basically unkillable, but on the other I feel like I hit like a wet noodle with the occasional "holy shit" from a crit from X'Fals Ring proc. My Ball Sorc basically was a "kill them before they can kill you" approach and it worked very, very well. Duriel went from taking literally 3 seconds (died as soon as he came up) to taking a few minutes on my Necro (but without a single worry of dying even w/ shit resistances).

Rogue (even without the Combo Points "bug") and Druid have the best "overall" experience so far over the beginning of the game + seasons in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • 1Like