Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
F*ck that bitch fight. Ball orbed her to death was the answer. Got her at 89 with 3 Glyphs at 15.

Great loot guys...

Skärmbild 2023-11-28 205823.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
F*ck that bitch fight. Ball orbed her to death was the answer. Got her at 89 with 3 Glyphs at 15.

Great loot guys...
Yea... They really need to add something more to Lilith to make it worth it. Basically do it once to get her mount and no other reason to kill her after.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Price structure for the D4 expac from a Blizzard employee who decided to blow the whistle on it.

1701285144627.png

1701285270512.png

1701285302233.png

1701285396039.png

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
  • 1Barf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Stash tabs and wings predatory pricing. This jives with the original release pricing schedule where 100-150 dollars did not even get you the game itself.

Expansion "base price" for anyone serious about playing the game is being herded toward between 70 and 80 dollars, depending if you want wings or want, and if you want to sacrifice stash space (which no doubt will be able to be purchased separately, in a micro-transaction at some point, but only after the expansion launches and collects the box price first)

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Hate me but tabs are actually attractive. I bought all the convenience tabs in POE but never a single cosmetic item. Just don't care about toon looks but more space, hell yes. And fuck wings, this week you can get another stupid set of wings for watching POE streamers for 2 hours starting tomorrow.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Tabs are relatively justifiable in PoE because it's a "free" game. The tabs are the cost in the long term.

Feels nice to pay directly for functionality sure, but Blizzard is being greedy regardless.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tabs are relatively justifiable in PoE because it's a "free" game. The tabs are the cost in the long term.

Feels nice to pay directly for functionality sure, but Blizzard is being greedy regardless.

The fact we can't get 2 stash tabs plus wings is a little extra fuck you from Blizzard-- regardless of whether you want wings or not.

It's not about who wants wings. It's about the principle of it. 70 dollars should be a "I get the tabs and the special cosmetic" tier. You have the lack of any stash tabs on the 100 dollar box to make sure you get the message that it's intentional. Even if they are compensating the 100 dollar tier some other way with a special edition animation/mount/candle, no stash tabs for 100 bucks is a NetEase fever dream. I'm sure that'll change now that it's all leaked and the backlash is mounting.

Buy the 70$ and then give us money for additional tabs mid-season in our soon to be announced micro-transaction for more tabs.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Stash tabs and wings predatory pricing. This jives with the original release pricing schedule where 100-150 dollars did not even get you the game itself.

Expansion "base price" for anyone serious about playing the game is being herded toward between 70 and 80 dollars, depending if you want wings or want, and if you want to sacrifice stash space (which no doubt will be able to be purchased separately, in a micro-transaction at some point, but only after the expansion launches and collects the box price first)

Not sure why you think battle passes are for serious players, all they do is unlock cosmetics.

The "base price" is $50 which is still too much, and charging for stash tabs is bullshit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We are not the target audience anymore. The new gamer generation is buying the "micro transactions" so they would be stupid not to cash in on it.

I have yet to buy anything from the store in D4. In PoE I've spent more than I want to admit, so as of right now D4 has been the cheap game.

The old days are gone. Sure theres Elden Ring etc but they are far and few between.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
We are not the target audience anymore. The new gamer generation is buying the "micro transactions" so they would be stupid not to cash in on it.

I have yet to buy anything from the store in D4. In PoE I've spent more than I want to admit, so as of right now D4 has been the cheap game.

The old days are gone. Sure theres Elden Ring etc but they are far and few between.

Removing a stash tab from the higher tier is just pure hatred for players. Even the biggest zoomer has to see through that.

There is just no good reason to remove a tab from a higher tier just because you got "wings".

Wings = lose a stash tab is probably the most evil thing we've seen outside of a NetEase game.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Wait, they can't just add stash tabs because of engineering reasons. But they can if they charge you for them. Interesting.

• 3Like

Mizake

Trakanon Raider

$50 is a not a "micro transaction" for an expansion with probably 25% of the content of the main game.

If they were going after the micro transaction people, they would release the expansion for free/cheap and load up their cash shop with a bunch of cosmetics and what/not.

This is a cash grab. They are making you pay $50 to even access the cash shop.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Removing a stash tab from the higher tier is just pure hatred for players. Even the biggest zoomer has to see through that.

There is just no good reason to remove a tab from a higher tier just because you got "wings".

Wings = lose a stash tab is probably the most evil thing we've seen outside of a NetEase game.

Good chance you're believing something fake or at least not fully true. The $100 option is worse than the $70 option in every way.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Good chance you're believing something fake or at least not fully true. The $100 option is worse than the $70 option in every way.

It's incomplete and in pipeline at Blizzard. The whistle being blown will definitely have some effect on the final pricing structure.

Losing a stash tab for wings though will probably be what sticks to drive engagement with the cash shop where you can purchase stash tabs in micro-transactions.

Argarth

On the verandah
In addition, there's the stash/loot Companion a full season early, and early access to an in-game unique/aspect.
Well, it took less then 6 months for a Suit to walk in and tear up all the promises. If this is a genuine leak, impressive.

• 1Like

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Dunno what to think about today's campfire chat, sounds like no loot changes until S4, and no news about S3 aside from Helltides being basically constant. Don't get me wrong, thats awesome, but if they dont have some new goodness in S3 I will absolutely be taking a season off.

Apparently they vehemently denied any "Pay for power" coming, but at the same time didn't give any hints on what will be added next season. Will wait and see.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Here is my Rogue equivalent to a wannabe-ball-sorc build. Used the Shako for the extra damage since armor isn't as important for Uber Lillith. Definitely way faster than my first Rogue kill, and my Youtube documented the fight with each piece of changed gear.

Now I'm bored and dont think this AoZ event will change that :(

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Dunno what to think about today's campfire chat, sounds like no loot changes until S4, and no news about S3 aside from Helltides being basically constant. Don't get me wrong, thats awesome, but if they dont have some new goodness in S3 I will absolutely be taking a season off.

Apparently they vehemently denied any "Pay for power" coming, but at the same time didn't give any hints on what will be added next season. Will wait and see.
Did they explicitly say that the survey was fake? If not it's still coming lol.

• 1Worf