Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Fucker

Log Wizard
Is the event worth doing in any way?

Busy losing my mind in PoE so not really interested in D4 until they get their shit together and add some content worth doing.
Nah. Nothing to do in D4 other than vendoring loot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
New Blizzard survey was done asking how much people are willing to pay for the expansion.
I'm going to guess the expansion is smaller than most PoE leagues so $0. I'd be hard pressed to go above $20 even if they fixed everything. I'm so apathetic after seeing the PoE2 videos which basically make one wonder what the fuck 900 or whatever people were working on for so long.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm going to guess the expansion is smaller than most PoE leagues so $0. I'd be hard pressed to go above $20 even if they fixed everything. I'm so apathetic after seeing the PoE2 videos which basically make one wonder what the fuck 900 or whatever people were working on for so long.

39.99. The price should at least reflect the smaller amount of content-- considering everyone already paid for the main game, and based on what we have, we know the expansion isn't going to have much content.

They seem hellbent on getting at least 50 minimum, and mainly doing it by selling stash tabs. Sweat is dripping after that price structure leak from another department, otherwise they wouldn't have done a survey to make sure they have a mandate to milk existing players.

A 100 dollar expac for this piece of shit is offensive. That's a hell of a lot of voice acting.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
A 100 dollar expac for this piece of shit is offensive. That's a hell of a lot of voice acting.
They ready paid out for approved diversity asian Gemma Chan to voice act the quest NPC for the 2nd patch, such a memorable role, they need to recoup the cost.

Also they need to pay for Ralph Ineson who will have a higher fee now after his critically acclaimed work in FF16 (in the same year as D4 lmao).

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Missing a 0

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
This game needs 5 years of fixes and free content before considering payed content.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Argarth

On the verandah
After ranting about the loot a few weeks ago, I uninstalled. Hardly ever do that, unless it's some indie game I got on deep sale that I disliked from the outset.
So many things would have to be redesigned, few of which I'd ever expect to see, I just sort of went "what's the point?" Don't miss it at all.

Weird, even WoW is still installed. Though I'll likely never sub again, once in a blue moon I still go for a wander through the early zones for nostalgia reasons.

• 2Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1703723270398.png

1703723275786.png

lol get fucken bent

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

Goatface

rob hits for billions with all the snaphot stuff now. he also killed uber lilith with a dash

-
only been playing for little over a month and still enjoying it. got l100 upheaval barb, that needs a paragon rework, but just shelved him to see how it will work on eternal. after over a week of trying for ring of mendeln with my necro, gave up full summons and respeced into sorta of infinimist build. went from barely being able to do low 60's nightmares to upper 90's.

none of the s3 stuff has interested me so far.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
This game is kinda mindless and boring but buddy wants to push through to “endgame”

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Amod Amod does this cross the foler rules for fake stories?

We need proof of these "Buddies"
You got me. To be honest they’re coworkers. I’ll accept that “buddies” was a little too generous.

IMG_3733.gif

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Worf