Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Goatface

looks like just 1 chat before release. one of the rumors, S3 is going to be sorta light and going to add a buff pet that you farm runes for.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Once they delayed itemization till season 4 I lost a lot of interest in season 3. The gauntlet ladder sounds pretty bleh from what we know of it so far. So unless 3 has a really good theme I don't see spending much time with it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Two More Weeks and it'll Get Good!

But it won't Get Great til the $100 expansion!

• 1Worf

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
looks like just 1 chat before release. one of the rumors, S3 is going to be sorta light and going to add a buff pet that you farm runes for.
What a waste of a 15 second video clip, wtf was the point of that? S3 is gonna blow, almost guarantee it. Oh well, see yas for S4!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All that little clip says to me is that Blizzard is calling Grinding Gear Games out. They can drop the gauntlet all they want, but its two different audiences between Diablo (especially 4) and Path of Exile. But w/e - Im probably over analyzing the gears thing. We just havent seen much of anything in the entire game that is machine/workshop type of animation.

Goatface

well i thought the livestream was on the 16th, but they posted this followup
1705013639446.png

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
All that little clip says to me is that Blizzard is calling Grinding Gear Games out. They can drop the gauntlet all they want, but its two different audiences between Diablo (especially 4) and Path of Exile. But w/e - Im probably over analyzing the gears thing. We just havent seen much of anything in the entire game that is machine/workshop type of animation.
Good. It's fun when two companies take pot shots at each other, a top tier company won't ever push to improve if not for competition.

Whether or not this will ever compete with PoE, remains to be seen.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Good. It's fun when two companies take pot shots at each other, a top tier company won't ever push to improve if not for competition.

Whether or not this will ever compete with PoE, remains to be seen.

Would be better if D4 hadn't already released as a disappointment.

2 football teams trash talking each other can be fun, but when a team that misses the playoffs trash talks the SB champion it's just sad

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
the "pet" rumor was correct, extra stash tab. wasd movement ...

View attachment 509612
WASD is great, as is any stash expansion. Doesn't seem worth it without itemization and builds fixed though. Seems like they're not going to beat PoE2 to the punch though if they keep drip feeding this. Big oof.

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Oh shit Zoltun Kulle content.. said nobody fucking ever in the history of ever.

Put Diablo in this bitch you lazy American Inventors.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
i wanna chase after a griffins, after an enigma, after my lodizal shell shield, after my GEBs, after my Sulfuras

fuck chasing integers - lousy and lazy itemization
They're trying to sell Big Macs

Not create some kind of neckbeard rat race for a smaller but greatly appreciative audience

They're having DEI meetings right now, hate you and want your 90$ for more drivel

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Good chat, I'll end up playing the season more than I thought I would. Hopefully they leave the leveling curve alone, find out more tomorrow when the patch notes hit.

Goatface

will probably play a sorcerer unless there is something game changing for necro minions in the patch notes