Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I think that's the first time I've seen PoE positively compared in the "valuing my time" criteria.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I think that's the first time I've seen PoE positively compared in the "valuing my time" criteria.
Well, I literally just started playing it for the first time like 6 weeks ago, so maybe I'll change my mind down the road.

Definitely has WAAAAAAAAAY more endgame paths to take, though. I'm only up to T6-8ish maps and still enjoying it, I think I just like the freedom with the skill gems really. (Aside from having to get my item to have 6 sockets / linked / right colors.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You still have to reunlock most of the waypoints. They are a bunch of fucking retards.

• 1Like

Goatface

Diablo® IV-2024_01_24-02_31_42.jpg

went to see what a cluster world boss would be, bunch of very low levels getting rolled was funny.

Chris

Potato del Grande
League concept seems awful.

You build a robot that fights for you which is passive extra damage. Except when you blow up the entire screen it isn't going to do anything.

Last league was fun right away, can't see this one going anywhere.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Rogue range continues to suffer basic QoL issues.

Missile speed, and stack detection delay problems plague range attacks in this game. D3 does not share these issues.

1706074521736.png

PTR is needed. When will Blizzard create PTR testing?

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Yeah a bit bland coming from S2. The robot is just a passive statstick after midgame and the farming mechanics with the stones is plain boring and too simple.
Also who thought it would be a great idea to stick bunch of freakin annoying traps in a dungeon, call it a vault and expects players to burst with joy?

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah a bit bland coming from S2. The robot is just a passive statstick after midgame and the farming mechanics with the stones is plain boring and too simple.
Also who thought it would be a great idea to stick bunch of freakin annoying traps in a dungeon, call it a vault and expects players to burst with joy?
"I'd really like an offensive pet that I can't control and doesn't benefit from my powers" said no one!

Should have made it a cute dog that buffs you.

Goatface

made it to 50 last night, finished the story. my sorcerer sucks, 1st time playing one.
traps are terrible.
taunt is only thing i really noticed doing anything on the pet, which might be bugged as it seemed to work on bosses.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Nearly at 30, doubt I'll play again. May as well call it Season of Dogshit where a piece of minimally customisable dogshit follows you around and does fuck all.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Season 2 was a really positive step forward, then they go and do this shit.
I saw something saying that Blizzard is working on A/B teams for some time now (this is confirmed in other games at least). That would mean the "A" live team delivered 1 and 3. It also makes sense any remaining competent devs would have been burning the midnight oil for launch then rotate into team B.

So it seems to track. Same phenomenon is happening with WoW.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Remember when people thought the gears in the trailer was Bliz taking shots at PoE? They couldn’t have been more far off lmao
Hey pal. I even said that I thought they were talking shit from within a non-existent glass house. :trump:

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
And the cleansing now begins of the shit that Blizzard became.

"Microsoft laying off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox workers"

Also, don't worry. These are mostly morons who should have never been hired to begin with and off they go to complain about the lack of men being able to not breast feed their furry stuffed animals under a fucking bridge. And also goodbye to your fucking QA Union bullshit to protect your lack of talent.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I saw something saying that Blizzard is working on A/B teams for some time now (this is confirmed in other games at least). That would mean the "A" live team delivered 1 and 3. It also makes sense any remaining competent devs would have been burning the midnight oil for launch then rotate into team B.

So it seems to track. Same phenomenon is happening with WoW.
I'm really shocked how bad S3 is, do they have a C team?

And the cleansing now begins of the shit that Blizzard became.

"Microsoft laying off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox workers"

Lol they cancelled the survival game.

• 1Worf

Goatface

don't know if they can fix this, even the fanboys are giving it meh at best. think that is mostly due to the 925 item flood.

guess some have been busy /eyeroll
1706200156145.png