Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So once you've hit level 100 gathered all the ubers you need for your build your pet is sorta worth a shit, cool

EDIT at least the patch might change that

Last edited:

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
With this season, I see no possible way this supposed itemization change for S4 is going to be any good. Probably will be delayed just like the gauntlet / leaderboards, makes me sad.

Was a huge Diablo fan and really WANT to like the game, Season 2 gave me a bit of hope and then S3 crushed it. Fuck Blizzard of today, and good luck with their expansion.

Fucker

Log Wizard
With this season, I see no possible way this supposed itemization change for S4 is going to be any good. Probably will be delayed just like the gauntlet / leaderboards, makes me sad.

Was a huge Diablo fan and really WANT to like the game, Season 2 gave me a bit of hope and then S3 crushed it. Fuck Blizzard of today, and good luck with their expansion.
They are going to wind up with no players at this point. They tried to gloss over bad game design in S2 by making laughably OP builds. People were farming end game content with vendor gear, FFS. Itemization is pointless when it isn't needed to beat the game's hardest content. End game content isn't needed when the rewards do nothing for your character.

S3 started out under powered and now...now pets are soloing end game bosses. What exactly, then, is gear for?

I can guarantee you that the S4 gear rework will be a complete clusterfoxtrot, which they will then putty over by making season mechanics OP with the first patch of the season...once more obviating the purpose of gear in the first place.

The only real fix for this game is to fire every game designer working on it and replace them with the D3 season crew.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
There was nothing wrong with the builds in S2. It worked well with the lack of content in the sense that you'd be hitting 100 right around when you're sick of playing instead of having 20 shitty levels to go. Made it seem like they knew their game was disappointing and tried to make the best of it, but it might have just been another "accidentally got right" which seems to be where all their Ws come from

Fucker

Log Wizard
There was nothing wrong with the builds in S2. It worked well with the lack of content in the sense that you'd be hitting 100 right around when you're sick of playing instead of having 20 shitty levels to go. Made it seem like they knew their game was disappointing and tried to make the best of it, but it might have just been another "accidentally got right" which seems to be where all their Ws come from
The non OP builds were fine. I had a few of them. I'm of the opinion that OP builds where all one needs is vendor gear shouldn't exist, though.

The worst thing for them is that they cannot keep momentum on positive advancements, and rely on broken mechanics to spackle over their inability to wrap their heads around making a game that isn't essentially one Chinese fire drill after another.

MS will likely fire them all and outsource Blizzard to a company in Jakarta. After the gay dragons in WoW and D4, this is probably a good thing.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
MS will likely fire them all and outsource Blizzard to a company in Jakarta. After the gay dragons in WoW and D4, this is probably a good thing.
Thats just it. Im fine with some ching chang or dot head doing this shit as long as DEI is fucking up the largest companies in the US. Im getting tired of being relegated to shitty looking indie games because theyre the only ones that arent overwhelmingly designed to inclusive in their design and development, and I know for sure they know how to fucking do math.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Best thing they could do is sub out the IP like games workshop does for warhammer. Even better if it goes to non western devs.

The only thing of value at Blizz are those IPs, the company sure as fuck isn't

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They should just buy Grinding Gear and then have them make Diablo games moving forward.
Although thats a good idea in theory, I think I would slowly go nuts making my character find "Cover" every 5 seconds.

• 1Worf

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I doubt Tencent would sell to Blizzard anyway.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They should just buy Grinding Gear and then have them make Diablo games moving forward.
I very much doubt Tencent is willing to sell GGG. They get their own P2W Chinese version of PoE.

Competitors are far more likely than Blizzard actually putting some real effort. They aren't hurting nearly enough for that to happen.

PoE is about as good as it has ever been if you feel like investing the time. PoE2 beta start SoonTM and will be released whothefuckknowswhen. Last Epoch releases next month. The ARPG market finally has some competition. Probably best to stop hoping Diablo specifically turns it around.

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

Wow had gay dragons?

aEqg93N_700b.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yep thats the one, whoever thought that was even remotely a good idea and not just an immediate source of endless ridicule.

• 1Solidarity