Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Goatface

Get your first glimpse at sweeping changes coming to Diablo IV. On March 20, at 11 a.m. PDT, join community director Adam Fletcher, associate game designer Charles Dunn, lead live class designer Adam Jackson, and associate game director Joe Piepiora as they detail the massive itemization changes coming to Season 4. We’ll discuss how Affixes, item stats, the Codex of Power, and new in-game systems will change the way you slay and loot across both Seasonal and Eternal Realms. Additionally, there’ll be much more to share in the Campfire Chat for your first look at Season 4!

We’ll also detail how to access our first Public Test Realm (PTR) in Diablo IV, available to PC BattleNet users. This PTR allows you to get your first taste of the changes coming in Season 4. During the PTR, we’ll listen closely to your feedback to make adjustments before the Season arrives for all.

We’ll also hold a Q&A segment at the end of the stream for players to field their questions directly to the team.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Get your first glimpse at sweeping changes coming to Diablo IV. On March 20, at 11 a.m. PDT, join community director Adam Fletcher, associate game designer Charles Dunn, lead live class designer Adam Jackson, and associate game director Joe Piepiora as they detail the massive itemization changes coming to Season 4. We’ll discuss how Affixes, item stats, the Codex of Power, and new in-game systems will change the way you slay and loot across both Seasonal and Eternal Realms. Additionally, there’ll be much more to share in the Campfire Chat for your first look at Season 4!

We’ll also detail how to access our first Public Test Realm (PTR) in Diablo IV, available to PC BattleNet users. This PTR allows you to get your first taste of the changes coming in Season 4. During the PTR, we’ll listen closely to your feedback to make adjustments before the Season arrives for all.

We’ll also hold a Q&A segment at the end of the stream for players to field their questions directly to the team.
Hahahahaha if only they made games as good as they bullshit.....looking forward to the TLDR version. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sweeping changes huh? Now we have a GIF setting for Diablo 4.

Robin Williams Dancing GIF by STARZ

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande

Narcissistic announcement of fixes with an over produced corporate broadcast.

Asking players to bug test the product for free with false promises of acting on feedback.

They can fuck off. They deserve zero MAUs.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
How are they not in full-fledged damage control at this point? I have to imagine they had a mass Exodus of players basically no one I used to play with is logging in anymore and hasn't been in the past few months.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
They only need to do the absolute bare minimum while developing whatever garbage expansion that is in the works to keep people paying attention just enough to shove a $70 expansion down their throats.

And sadly, people will gobble it up

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
They only need to do the absolute bare minimum while developing whatever garbage expansion that is in the works to keep people paying attention just enough to shove a $70 expansion down their throats.

Unfortunately they released the game in 2023 so they must have been absolutely hammered by all the great RPGs that came out.

I can't imagine it kept many people's attention anf the streamer community all became multi game streamers.

So yeah you are right, it's minimum effort maintenence mode to farm cosmetic money until an expansion can relaunch the game.

I think it's finally time for a player boycott of this company and it'll be VERY easy to do that once PoE 2 is out.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Mmm.. nah. I've got disposable income to blow on stupid shit and Im just not really interested in this game outside of the drama anymore. The game is just.. boring? to play.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Mmm.. nah. I've got disposable income to blow on stupid shit and Im just not really interested in this game outside of the drama anymore. The game is just.. boring?
Many of us recognized this about the base game and people still lined up to pay $90 for early access, breaking sales records in terms of profit. You were one of those people werent you?

Lots of people here a year ahead of release acted like they were done and then still forked over the money because of FOMO. I'm kind of expecting you to do that for the expansion too in spite of what you're saying now.

Would be great if I'm wrong because it would mark a turning point for Blizzard. A failed title in terms of sales.

Daidraco

Many of us recognized this about the base game and people still lined up to pay $90 for early access, breaking sales records in terms of profit. You were one of those people werent you?

Lots of people here a year ahead of release acted like they were done and then still forked over the money because of FOMO. I'm kind of expecting you to do that for the expansion too in spite of what you're saying now.

Would be great if I'm wrong because it would mark a turning point for Blizzard. A failed title in terms of sales.
Oh, hell ya I was one of those people. I had fun playing with everyone at launch, and bullshitting around with my herp derp ex girlfriend. I even said back a 100 pages ago - its not about the game, its about playing with people. Rarely does a game release now that we all come together for like we did in Legion Khane Khane . I was talking about this the other night, when you and Booze was bitching at each other at Xavius and after all that, we still downed his ass on Heroic.

But an expansion? With a shit load of people that are at the very best, apathetic, towards the product? I'm not seeing it.

Khane

Haha, I remember that. Fucking good times. For the record I was right goddammit! And I have the parses to prove it!!

You'll always be a filthy shadow priest abuser to me!

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
While S1 plodded on and S2 was well-received, it's difficult to see any type of hook to bring people back for an expansion-- save for putting Diablo in a Diablo game. If the expac is Mephisto-only I can't see them getting another cash grab out of people off of just Meph alone.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I just typed a long thing about maybe a soft relaunch touting a balanced and revamped single player offline experience would be a success, but who cares. Fuck these turd factory retards.

• 3Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Any real person with pride and shame would realize that if they had to do a full itemization revamp a couple months into their game, its probably better to just admit the game is fucked and move on to the next. And its not like it was some indie project that was rushed through with money and time constraints, this was one of the largest game devs with a development time of 6 years.

Aazrael

Yea it's kind of obvious now that they don't really know what they are doing to cater to the ARPG nerds. The game is probably fine for the normie casual player that wrap up the campaign then move on.

Their store monetization must be pretty bad though if they intended to leech of the more "serious" players. Every patch they fail something new, it's quite fascinating to watch.

I don't even follow this game anymore besides checking this thread every once in a while.

With Last Epoch, PoE and soon PoE 2 I'm good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Part of the problem isn’t just the game itself it’s that they don’t fire the retards who make the games so dogshit. Every blue hair retardacunt, all joggers, trannies, and clowns should have been marched out of the building into the parking lot and fired a long time ago, and they need to rehire people who are actually fucking gamers and go back to the for gamers by gamers motto.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Part of the problem isn’t just the game itself it’s that they don’t fire the retards who make the games so dogshit. Every blue hair retardacunt, all joggers, trannies, and clowns should have been marched out of the building into the parking lot and fired a long time ago, and they need to rehire people who are actually fucking gamers and go back to the for gamers by gamers motto.
I was with you through "marched out into the parking lot" but then lost you at "fired". I thought you were going somewhere else.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Yea it's kind of obvious now that they don't really know what they are doing to cater to the ARPG nerds. The game is probably fine for the normie casual player that wrap up the campaign then move on.

Their store monetization must be pretty bad though if they intended to leech of the more "serious" players. Every patch they fail something new, it's quite fascinating to watch.

I don't even follow this game anymore besides checking this thread every once in a while.

With Last Epoch, PoE and soon PoE 2 I'm good.
The only thing D4 is good for now is chortling at their endless failures.

• 3Like