Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Part of the problem isn’t just the game itself it’s that they don’t fire the retards who make the games so dogshit. Every blue hair retardacunt, all joggers, trannies, and clowns should have been marched out of the building into the parking lot and fired a long time ago, and they need to rehire people who are actually fucking gamers and go back to the for gamers by gamers motto.
I think we are, or rather they are past that. Nobody of value would climb onto that sinking ship. That's probably why they only have a team of bluehairs, interns and fresh grads for a project like D4. It's all they can get.

Goatface

i like charts lol, so thought this was interesting
tldr
launch, bored going down, player nerfs down more
s1 going up, s1 not that good down
s2 up new stuff, s2 this isn't fun down
s3 this sorta sucks still going down, patch things looking better up, gauntlet meh
hope for s4
1710635185688.png

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think we are, or rather they are past that. Nobody of value would climb onto that sinking ship. That's probably why they only have a team of bluehairs, interns and fresh grads for a project like D4. It's all they can get.

The pay is so low you'd have to be a complete retard to work there. Anyone smart used it as a springboard and got the fuck out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I wasn't paying too much attention, but the itemization changes seem good-ish? Certainly better than the literal garbage itemization the game has now.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looks like a lot of changes (Edit: bigger pictures in WoWhead the link at the bottom):
2024-03-20 15.00.47 www.wowhead.com 3b0ece3e5ec3.png

2024-03-20 15.00.58 www.wowhead.com fe10f1f59d6c.png

2024-03-20 15.01.13 www.wowhead.com 1f82ef6df806.png

2024-03-20 15.01.22 www.wowhead.com cb27251c565a.png

2024-03-20 15.01.37 www.wowhead.com 47e0184eb4b1.png

2024-03-20 15.01.45 www.wowhead.com 0f38efcf7a3c.png

I did not include some extra pictures, demonstrating the changes:

Last edited:

Burns

So, they made all the affixes go into the codex of power, which is great, but then they made greater affixes that are better, only come from drops, and use the old system of removing and reapplying them? Ending up with almost the same bullshit we started with...

(edit)...or did they make an endless tab to keep affixes in, in one of the previous seasons?

Last edited:

Aazrael

So, they made all the affixes go into the codex of power, which is great, but then they made greater affixes that are better, only come from drops, and use the old system of removing and reapplying them? Ending up with almost the same bullshit we started with...

(edit)...or did they make an endless tab to keep affixes in, in one of the previous seasons?
Aspects goes into the Codex. The Legendary extra power thingy, so you can slowly upgrade it as you find more of them. Sounds like a good change.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Aspect change is great, remember asking for that myself, seemed so obvious. Will now be possible to try out different builds and not have to spend time managing the stash to keep stuff you may need.

Gear stuff seems like improvements, funny they added the Genshin Impact item upgrading method lol.

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Have they done anything to make the core game any more fun?

I can't really point my finger at really just one thing that I didn't like, as it was so many little things that just made the game a chore to play.

I made it through one playthrough of the campaign, and that was about all I could handle. There was absolutely nothing driving me to play past the campaign, let alone start over with another class and do it again.

Chars were slow and sluggish, the open world was terrible, the constant running through a dungeon and needing to back track for keys and doors was tedious, the mob density was low, the itemization was awful.

Just amazing to me that a Diablo title got damn near everything wrong. It wasn't just a single core design that was a mistake and could be fixed, but rather the entire design is terrible.

• 1Like

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I didn't watch the whole thing, but still seems like endgame is pretty trash to me. They can improve all they want with drops / skills / crafting / itemization, but what's the point if there is nothing to challenge the decent builds?

I do like that they finally caved on the aspect codex system and making legends / unique tradable, aside from that it still sounds like it needs another 3-5 seasons.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ok. These are pretty much all the changes people have wanted all along. Not sure the decision on no loot filter, but if it's significant changes on quality over quantity, then OK we will see.

• 1Like