Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Don't try to change characters, you'll lock up and get booted. But, not too bad 15 min queue

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Looks like Necromancer is completely busted lol. Dude on twitch killed Butcher at like lvl 2 and took no damage.

I am not sure what he was doing.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Login and server issues a week later? Wait til Khane Khane here’s about this. Not looking good for D4.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Getting some rubber-banding in town and skeletons are skipping all over the place. Ping is fine, must be on their end.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Login and server issues a week later? Wait til Khane Khane here’s about this. Not looking good for D4.

Just wait until they do nothing about it, learned nothing from the open beta, and it happens during launch too for the week following like every other Blizzard game.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Crashed with a "corrupted memory" message at Character creation. Back to a 30 minute queue. One more try, then off to bed if it fails again.
That sounds like a you problem, I ran the game without issues last weekend.

PS: They didn't wipe characters between the betas.

• 1Like

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Do you get pets that loot gold for you at least? I forgot how annoying it is to have to run over gold to pick it up, especially as ranged.

Got in after 15 minutes, no issues at all so far.

• 1Worf

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Just wait until they do nothing about it, learned nothing from the open beta, and it happens during launch too for the week following like every other Blizzard game.
Dude you know I love you but 11AM is too early to be drunk posting.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Same thing again. Error 300008. Oh well, one more try then I will put it away until tonight. Working graves is great for betas. Wake up, log in, usually pretty stable all night.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I was assured cloud has autoscaling dialed in and this could only happen to small studios with no experience.

• 1Double Worf

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Its stuttering a bit in town with some pop in. But I am also on a old PC, so I don't expect much. No issues outside town yet.