Diablo II - Resurrected

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I can gigablast acients or anything in hell with this setup currently if any of you noobs get stuck

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Holy fuck did they cuck summons vs ubers in this lol. I'm not sure it's actually possible given how much damage they do to your mobs.

I'm at +16 skills and baal deletes the entire army in one cold wave, or diablo in one firestorm, etc. Literally cannot summon them fast enough to keep anything alive lol.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Always loved this game and played multiple seasons online. But I was just able to make an Enigma is single player.

Feels good man

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Enigma is such a game-changer in single-player mode. It must feel incredibly satisfying to finally craft it. Diablo II has that timeless appeal, doesn't it? Whether it's the nostalgia or the thrill of finding new gear, there's always something drawing us back in. Have you tried out any of the mods or expansions? They can add a whole new layer of depth to the game. And hey, if you're diving deep into the Diablo universe, why not check out Diablo 4?
It's shaping up to be pretty epic. If you ever need some extra gold to get ahead, you can always buy Diablo 4 gold securely. They've got some solid prices and can help give you that extra edge in-game.

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 3Barf
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 13 users

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Enigma is such a game-changer in single-player mode. It must feel incredibly satisfying to finally craft it. Diablo II has that timeless appeal, doesn't it? Whether it's the nostalgia or the thrill of finding new gear, there's always something drawing us back in. Have you tried out any of the mods or expansions? They can add a whole new layer of depth to the game. And hey, if you're diving deep into the Diablo universe, why not check out Diablo 4?
Cuz d4 sucks donkey taint...
And your first post is shilling d4?

• 1Worf

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
lmao have the AI reached our toxic little corner of the internet already

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
AI interacting here can only hasten the coming of Skynet. Looking at the world, that's probably a good thing.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Season 9 of Project Diablo 2 starts this Friday, April 12th.

Modernized Diablo 2 with lots of great features and new endgame content/loops. Free and fun.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Season 9 of Project Diablo 2 starts this Friday, April 12th.

Modernized Diablo 2 with lots of great features and new endgame content/loops. Free and fun.

I will be there on HC. Best classic+ out there.

• 1Solidarity

Needless

Toe Sucker
I havent looked at the changes too much i just saw some things like arctic blast and the sorc version of it got really buffed
gonna roll an assassin this time around tho i think, i havent played a melee character in awhile. I'm hype~

I saw POD updated last month but that mod is so much worse than PD2 its wild

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Goddamnit why would they start a new season while the PoE league is still so fresh

I don't wanna choose

Xevy

Log Wizard
Oh didn't you hear?

The league was ruined. Then two days later the league was ruined. Then a day later the league was ruined.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I played Path of D2 and got Hell and just... wasn't feeling it? I don't know PD2 definitely spoils you. The necro perma summon changes have me super excited. Bunch of buffs all over and the new diamond crafting recipes look like amazing QoL.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Diamond Crafts are big, especially with the 2x Half Freeze Duration change = CBF now.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Decided to try a 'melee' start this time with vengeance paladin

Holy shit I've made a mistake lmao. I can't even farm pits, it's pathetic

• 1Worf

Needless

Toe Sucker
I played Path of D2 and got Hell and just... wasn't feeling it? I don't know PD2 definitely spoils you. The necro perma summon changes have me super excited. Bunch of buffs all over and the new diamond crafting recipes look like amazing QoL.
Yeah PD2 is infinitely better lol
POD was really nice when it first came out before you got to play PD2 though

Trapsin is boring as fuck but im just farming cows to roll something else, i too want to go melee but dont want to deal with the issue above haha

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm a Necro cuck and I'm just golemming my way to the top. Rough in maps without Fortitude, but you just get so much resistance and mf for free until you try and get 40+ skill levels and shit.

I will say Teeth Necro is the absolute best I've played though. Got Chaos Sanctuary runs down to 90 seconds last league. Outside of maps there's 2 whole mobs in the game that are magic immune basically. You get bone armor defense and just run around offscreening everything. It's like a superior Sorc with much worse teleport.