Diablo II - Resurrected

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
So I also hope they do an option for a bit of a border around the new mini map.

Oh and I'd love a buff bar option would be so sweet.

Could also go for more shared tabs. And there's no reason to keep gold separate. Just let it all pile into thr bank in one spot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
As long as the single player experience is solid, they have my money.
I'm with you on that. I've never once played ladder myself. It was always single or tcip.

But I did see they are adding all the ladder stuff in full to single player. Which I'm psyched about

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
As long as the single player experience is solid, they have my money.
This is all really care about too. I’ll definitely try ladder but most of my game time will be doing the holy grail and leveling all characters to 99.

• 1Like

Stave

Potato del Grande
Tried the beta a bit. It seems like an actually really good remaster but I forgot how archaic Diablo 2 really was. I loved it back in the day and played the shit out of it, but I just dont have the time for a game like that anymore. Managing potions, stamina, the small inventory, limited skills, shitty UI and how opening it shifts your screen, shitty quest log, shitty loot tag names, etc. I think I'll give this one a pass. I am one of the few apparently that did enjoy Diablo 3 once they got rid of the RMAH and fixed the game. I still come back every few seasons and enjoy it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
This article is what I was asking about here.

It seems extremely weird to give proper skill binding to controllers but leave mouse and keyboard with the archaic design.

They should obviously overhaul the controls for BOTH input methods and leave a classic setting for the purist weirdos.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
Controller was surprisingly nice and I was switching on the fly to do whatever I needed. And yeah, the bindings may make it OP especially on something like a sorc if you can aim well with it.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
These imbeciles could feck up a wet dream. UWD support was in and flawless during alpha, removed for beta and launch. Not giving these tards a penny out of spite if nothing else

Hosix

All labs matter!
So I missed on this game originally as it came out just as I started my career.

I feel very old playing this. But my kids want to get it and all 3 of us play together.

That’s the only draw for me. Of course my kids want to be shitty classes, assassin/ Druid.

Ugh….I gotta carry us again!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sevens

Log Wizard

I feel very old playing this. But my kids want to get it and all 3 of us play together.

That’s the only draw for me. Of course my kids want to be shitty classes, assassin/ Druid.

Assassin and Druid will totally wreck shit
Druid Bear is just a meat bag that will take damage forever and a day

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Druid is great in pvp with tornado. Trapsin is great for pve particularly in groups due to death sentry. Just make a hammerdin and get enigma and you can take em through everything minus users and dclone.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
What it should look like if Bliz still had talent.

2vjb0ncpa4r61.jpg

• 12Like
Reactions: 11 users