Diablo II - Resurrected

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This is great. Some dataminers created a video about the Sundered charm thing 3 days ago and it was posted on reddit:

The first comment is from a Blizzard community manager who clearly does not understand what the video is suggesting and hand waves it

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

PD2 S6 launches November 25th, closed beta starts on Saturday.

If you like D2 and have been playing D2R it's worth checking out, it's the best D2 mod out imo. There aren't many changes this season compared to previous seasons but S5 had so many huge QoL changes it's not surprising the unpaid dev team needed a break.

A decent amount of the D2R streamers are probably going to be streaming the beta for you to see if it's something you're interested in.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
No, amazon's boobs are 5 pixels too small.
On a serious note, I have no idea. I didn't even bother looking *if* there is a torrent avalable, and D2 is my #1 of all times.

Chris

Potato del Grande
If you don't care about online play, is the remaster a faithful upgrade?
Yes. They just made the facials of the Paladin/Assassin/Amazon more "diverse".

Paladin is now sub-Saharan African not generic brown, Assassin is ugly Chinese not hot dominatrix Chinese and Amazon is either old or a tranny.

• 1Worf

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This is on sale for like 14$.

Still no loot filter, but at that price I'll live without it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Latest Season launched Thurs night. Feels pretty meh, added some badass Assassin MA runewords, but besides that nothing much besides some QoL merc helm runewords. Really need to juice the next season to get the game feeling good compared to something like PD2 or PoD.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I can't believe they didn't change maggot lair lmao.

Literally less competent than PD2

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Pd2 shouldn't change it either

Buncha damn whiners caused it

Everything being a generic QoL fest sux

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Lol you have brain worms if think maggot lair is good design

• 1Smuggly

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It's good from an immersion stand point and hell on pet classes that usually face roll content

So mi gusta

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Hell on this vs Hell on PD2 is just worlds apart. Hell on PD2 was like "oh I'm doing alright, killing stuff. Oh no a double immune this may be dicey!" and in this it's "oh everything is immune to my one ability because I can't dual skills. Better run through this entire zone because my merc is garbage. Oh look, the next zone is immune to my one attack. Better run again!"

PD2 QoL just makes it fucking lightyears ahead of D2R. It's like playing P99 vs playing Classic-Velious on a TLP. There's so much good shit you just never want to go back.

Khane

Hell on this vs Hell on PD2 is just worlds apart. Hell on PD2 was like "oh I'm doing alright, killing stuff. Oh no a double immune this may be dicey!" and in this it's "oh everything is immune to my one ability because I can't dual skills. Better run through this entire zone because my merc is garbage. Oh look, the next zone is immune to my one attack. Better run again!"

PD2 QoL just makes it fucking lightyears ahead of D2R. It's like playing P99 vs playing Classic-Velious on a TLP. There's so much good shit you just never want to go back.

Well people who have grown up and understand time is valuable and annoyance isn't difficulty don't want to go back. People like Nirgon who want to Al Bundy the glory days because it was the most relevant they've ever felt want everyone to suffer like they do... IRL.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You guys keep this up and Nirgon won't let you join the Pantheon guild 10 years* from now

*in beta

• 2Worf

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Leveled to 88 on druid, dropped a windforce, went to sell it in some trade discord, found out I neglected to click the ladder button when I made my character

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 6 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Leveled to 88 on druid, dropped a windforce, went to sell it in some trade discord, found out I neglected to click the ladder button when I made my character

Frustrated World Cup GIF

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This mod works as a basic loot filter, including for ladder play

They ain't banned me yet for it this season so I doubt they care

• 2Like

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
Can you actually hide stuff you don't want to see with that mod? Also, with some of the names abbreviated does it allow more item tags on the screen at once? The only problem with P8 cows is you can't even see all the tags all the time because there are too many.