Diablo II - Resurrected

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It can't actually fully hide items, but it significantly shortens the name labels yea. Potions are like H1 H2 now etc, and it turns most basic tier items to a really small junk label with a black background so you barely see them anymore.

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
Gotcha. Certainly better than nothing. I'll try it out tonight.

After trying to get it installed, nothing happens. I'm guessing my mods folder is in the wrong folder maybe? I tried every folder that I thought would make sense.

D2.jpg

Last edited:

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Lol you have brain worms if think maggot lair is good design
I accept Maggot Lair as it is because it's nice when you're weak and all the enemies attack you one at a time like you're in an action movie. I think level 3 is a ilvl85 area, which means everything but Tyrael's and that one other unique can drop.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I accept Maggot Lair as it is because it's nice when you're weak and all the enemies attack you one at a time like you're in an action movie. I think level 3 is a ilvl85 area, which means everything but Tyrael's and that one other unique can drop.
Every item in the game can drop from champion, unique, and super unique mobs in lvl 85 areas.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
absolutely worth it... the team responsible for remaster did an amazing job. its D2 but better. sunder charms and TZ really made the end game better too

absolutely 0 complaints, nothing like wc3 remaster and even better than the sc remaster.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm struggling in this game, was it always this "hard" or am I just worthless at gaming now?

The remaster is kinda cool, you load it up and feel "Yea this is exactly how I remember the game!". Then you click "G" and see how much they improved from the original.

Played Necro summoner untill Act 3 but decided on Sorc instead, but not feeling all the Potion chugging and inventory juggling the pots.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I'm struggling in this game, was it always this "hard" or am I just worthless at gaming now?

The remaster is kinda cool, you load it up and feel "Yea this is exactly how I remember the game!". Then you click "G" and see how much they improved from the original.

Played Necro summoner untill Act 3 but decided on Sorc instead, but not feeling all the Potion chugging and inventory juggling the pots.

Just did a replay of D2 and D3. Played Sorc in both and plan to be Sorc in 4. For D2 I didn't follow a guide, haven't played it in ages (tried a necro a bit when the remaster released, but never finished the game). Went fireball and remembered that the energy stat is not good compared to vit. So did all vit and some str to equip gear.

I didn't spend any money on upgrades or gambling. Just pots. So many pots. In the final levels, probably spent 2-300k on pots. 4 fireballs, pot, 4 fireballs, pot.... Granted it is so powerful that I melted most things in 1-2 shots, but still. So much back and forth using town portals to stock up on pots. In the last act I barely looted. Inventory was just pots. Fire resistant mobs were somewhat of a hassle, but usually follower could take that. But got one where (Baal?) summons X waves, where one of the council I think was resistant to fire. Spent a fair bit of money going back and forth ressing the follower. Probably should have respecced to have at least some other form of damage than fire, but meh.

D3 was just lasers as I got a unique early on that cut 55% energy cost reduction on all lasers, so with regen uptime was constant. Very different from D2.

Going so fast from D2 to D3 was kind of interesting in terms of noticing balance though. In D2, while stuck on one difficulty until you finish it, it feels fairly consistent and balanced all the way through. To the point where you can make a "bad" build where you have a really rough time. In D3, unless you go up to master and torment+ levels by at least Act 2-3, there is no challenge no matter what build you do. Normal should be branded ultra easy story mode.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
Yeah if you don't like chugging pots or playing inventory simulator D2 may not be for you. I happen to enjoy it enough that I can put up with it.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Use fireball. Put a few tir runes in a shield/helm. Also make a leaf staff. That will make it fairly easy til act 4 nm, when fire immune start to show up.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well god damn, just as I conquered the initial difficulty of the game and started to progress through normal and into nightmare they have a new season. Guess I'll start over then.

Anything new added in s4? Or just a reset?

Nothing official has been announced in terms of changes, but expect the usual additions. Runewords and some QoL.

I was ambushed by the early date myself as I just started a fresh SSF ladder roll to grab some of the new Runewords. I just hit a wall in Act 4 NM so I'm using the lack of time to grind items as an excuse to dump the SSF and just group/trade as much as possible.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Project D2 got a 60fps update today.

Infinitely superior to anything D2R has to offer now

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea it looks real crisp. Rollin barb to start

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users