Diablo Immortal

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Playing this on a Pixel 4a and it runs decent on medium to low settings. Runs better than expected. I do get some lag spikes when entering a town but nothing major. I started and I didn't realize I missed the server selection. So now I'm on a server and everyone one else on my friends list is all spread out among other servers which kinda sucks. I'm only level 26 but I have no clue who is on what because the servers only say "1 friend is here" or something along those lines. So far I'm enjoying the campaign not sure how I'll like endgame but we will see.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I'm enjoying it but think I'd have more fun on a PC where I wasn't squinting. Maybe if I was in a tablet...

In other news people need to leave Leoric alone. Let the man rest in peace!! This is going all Zelda now with how the exact same story beats are repeated.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Managed to get an APK, stutters a little bit at times but is very stable.

Got lv30 and seems fine so far. Very handholdy which I hate but it seems like there's more open content later.

Pony is amazing.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I hope clans are not region or server locked.

Was a nice little touch that the second area after the tutorial is part of D2 Act 1 and you meet all the Rogues again, seems like this time someone on the dev team actually played D2.

The areas are not huge so far though.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
My understanding it that there is no cross server play, so if you want to play with you clan, you all need to be on the same server.

Also, the game is very alt unfriendly, as most things are for character only, not account wide. They also are not allowing class changes until a later date, so be sure about which class you want to play.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
The items in the mail applies to all your characters or if you claim them on a certain character they’re used permanently?

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I wanna know how much people are spending. Next quarter investors call should be interesting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
While the game looks fine on mobile it is damn tiny, and that's with a 6.8" screen. Hope it opens up on pc shortly.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Gameplay footage for PC. Looks good but I'm not a fan of the UI. I'm used to skills located at the bottom middle instead of the bottom right side.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Having not one but two 'time period' bonus schemes is clever of them. Those 'daily boosts' and such really tap into FOMO more than buying X crystals to get +1 gooder on whatever.

Having the base Battle pass be $5 ($15 for cosmetic bundle) and the monthly extra-boost be $10 are good price points to get people to just toss a few coins there way.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Gameplay footage for PC. Looks good but I'm not a fan of the UI. I'm used to skills located at the bottom middle instead of the bottom right side.

This is a standard fare UI for mobile. So if this is really PC, it's definately just a generic port lmao.

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Actually, it's worse than we thought. New levels of P2W. Leave it to Blizzard to take the model and juice it to the max.

• 1Picard
  • 1WTF

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got lv40 and things seem to be slowing down with the exp.

Anyone used the lv10 battle pass free legendary offhand yet? Assuming it's best to wait until max level?

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
PC version opened up for me now. It feels way zoomed in and trying controller had like 1-2sec input lag. Works with mouse and keyboard though.

• 2Like