Diablo Immortal

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Controller started behavinf fine after a while or after I enabled image sharpener, the rtx3080 is maxing the fans though lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Experience is "okay" so far on PC. I refuse to play games on my phone or tablet.

Had to reset the display initially, it loaded into windowed mode for w/e reason.
After completing the intro quest, it no longer took input from my keyboard and I had to restart.

I do agree that it feels too zoomed in. I hope someone rigs up a mod or finds a way to push that limit out some if this is the view distance they want to keep. If theyre worried about PVP, force it to mobile view range only during that?

Also, has anyone found where you can have the map overlay? (tab in regular diablo)

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Any way to make the resolution higher on PC? Also the lag is pretty bad sometimes. Can't fire off skills or can't attack sometimes. Then a few seconds later it works.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It's weird, on my iphone 13 and newest edition Ipad it runs like a dream (can't play on the phone though, way too cramped) and on pc so far it's kind of shitty. Zoomed in and not very high res - for now, ipad/ps5 controller is the way to go.

Also, it's pretty fun but holy fuck the monetization.... Will probably bail once I get to the point where the gems are paywalled completely.

Crusader is my favorite, but barb, necro, monk etc all play really well. Haven't tried Wizard or DH.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Seems like you can get ~3 gems F2P fairly quickly then buying battle pass will get you up to ~6 which is the max.

The true cost is upgrading them which is exponential. One gem breaks into 5 upgrade materials, but upgrades cost 1, 5, 15, etc...

Not sure if there's another way to get upgrade materials.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's weird, on my iphone 13 and newest edition Ipad it runs like a dream (can't play on the phone though, way too cramped) and on pc so far it's kind of shitty. Zoomed in and not very high res - for now, ipad/ps5 controller is the way to go.

Also, it's pretty fun but holy fuck the monetization.... Will probably bail once I get to the point where the gems are paywalled completely.

Crusader is my favorite, but barb, necro, monk etc all play really well. Haven't tried Wizard or DH.
Thats pretty much my plan. I want to see what the game is like and if its even worth f'n around with from time to time. I also agree that the PC port needs quite a bit of work. Genshin's PC client is pretty damn strong in comparison to this.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Controller started behavinf fine after a while or after I enabled image sharpener, the rtx3080 is maxing the fans though lol.

That's hilarious. It's a fucking mobile game on a port, and its stressing the RTX3080.

What a shitshow.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
So on the PC beta what's the key for 'tap'? I'm stuck looking at a goddamn piece of paper with "tap to close" at the bottom.

Nevermind.

The 18th time I right-clicked seems to have done it...

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I played a couple of short sessions yesterday, and today those characters are gone on mobile. Anyone experience anything like this? Picking a server I see friends on them, but doesn't say I have characters anywhere.

:|

Edit: looks like my server changed and I have to figure out what server those characters were on without the aide of the 'characters' feature working on the server select....

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I played a couple of short sessions yesterday, and today those characters are gone on mobile. Anyone experience anything like this? Picking a server I see friends on them, but doesn't say I have characters anywhere.

:|

They're Immortals now. Just swipe card to gain progress back.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Also love how it says 'n friends on this server' but can't see which friends?

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Asmon's up to 150 dollars down at launch.

He was disappointed to learn he needs to do campaign to be able to spend more, as he is going maximum paypig to "prove a point" and "investigate the game" like he did with Lost Ark.

The limit of 150 dollars is about the maximum progression before you need to do some campaign stuff, then you can start blowing thousands.

1654199815173.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Asmon's up to 150 dollars down at launch.

He was disappointed to learn he needs to do campaign to be able to spend more, as he is going maximum paypig to "prove a point" and "investigate the game" like he did with Lost Ark.

The limit of 150 dollars is about the maximum progression before you need to do some campaign stuff, then you can start blowing thousands.

View attachment 415244

I hope he really goes all the way and spends 100k or whatever the max is at the high end for giga whales. And he just started doing rifts which you can add 10 crests to modify the rewards every time. He is about to start spending insane money.

Last edited:

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Paid battle pass and boon of plenty... is per character? server?

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Saw rich whaling on twitch but how does he use 10 crests in the rift? I can only use 3 at a time.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I turned on Asmon stream because of this thread, was looking at IG stories and some Polish stripper I know put up a story watching Asmon discuss the Depp trial. Talk about crossover appeal, lol