Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Tried that rift simulator and got it on 3rd pull. Lol fu Quin

3725368C-A1EE-4674-B795-DC83A7B6F92C.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

Here is the source video time stamped. Cruz surprisingly knows a lot or was coached well by staffers about this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Here is the source video time stamped. Cruz surprisingly knows a lot or was coached well by staffers about this.
The guy talking to Ted Cruz is a condescending prick. I think Ted Cruz is at least being, or trying to appear to be, genuine. The talk show guy may be trying to appeal to an older crowd with Donkey Kong and Pac Man references, but even my grandfather was at least aware of big titles. You have to live under a fucking rock to avoid advertisements for some games, especially mobile games like Raid.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Asmongold is definitely going to use “for the kids”angle and say how gambling can be bad for children. Granted thats not his actual reason why but it’s probably the best argument he can provide. He doesn’t want to see loot boxes in PC gaming at all and he could care less if it’s in mobile games. I hope something positive comes out of it but I don’t think it will stop loot boxes. They will probably make the game 18+ years of age.

Last edited:

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Decided to pull this site up and give it a crack while watching a video. lol. I came in prepared for the cookie clicker experience, left disappointed.
wooop.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Asmongold is definitely going to use “for the kids”angle and say how gambling can be bad for children. Granted thats not his actual reason why but it’s probably the best argument he can provide. He doesn’t want to see loot boxes in PC gaming at all and he could care less if it’s in mobile games. I hope something positive comes out of it but I don’t think it will stop loot boxes. They will probably make the game 18+ years of age.
Realistically, nothing will happen to loot boxes. No one in DC has the brass or the brains to change anything for the better. If by some miracle loot boxes were banned, companies would simply sell the items outright without any RNG involved.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Nah it doesn’t work like that. It seems 5k is a pretty reasonable average I’d guess for a five star. Nobody (or extremely few) people are buying a gem marked at 5k in the shop but those same rubes will pump endlessly in the slot machine for a shot at one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
If they had 5 stars for $99.99, I wonder if more people would drop the cash directly instead?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nah it doesn’t work like that. It seems 5k is a pretty reasonable average I’d guess for a five star. Nobody (or extremely few) people are buying a gem marked at 5k in the shop but those same rubes will pump endlessly in the slot machine for a shot at one.
This right here. A lot easier for dumb asses to talk themselves into spending $25 bucks, get pissed that they got shit on and talk themselves into spending another $25 all within a few minutes. Versus spending $49.99 all at once.

Chris

Potato del Grande
So it's earned 24 million, with 210 million of that being in the first 24 hours?

And it's bad that a Diablo 3 skin on Chinese mobile game made only that much?

This twitter guy is retarded.

• 3Moron
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
So it's earned 24 million, with 210 million of that being in the first 24 hours?

And it's bad that a Diablo 3 skin on Chinese mobile game made only that much?

This twitter guy is retarded.

He said Diablo THREE made 210 million in the first 24 hours.