Diablo Immortal

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ouch man that hurt, I'm like level 37 and thought I held my own but this game still isn't for me, maybe I'm terrible but honestly idgaf.

(I did use my potions here and there but they always refresh before I need another one.)

On the bleeding edge of content it's a whole different story. The potions are there to just check small mistakes eventually, they become tiny bandaids if your group can't do the content and lacks the CC.

Chain-rez spamming on a boss happens every so often.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
On the bleeding edge of content it's a whole different story. The potions are there to just check small mistakes eventually, they become tiny bandaids if your group can't do the content and lacks the CC.

Chain-rez spamming on a boss happens every so often.

I believe you, but I doubt I'll ever get to that point......I really tried to give it a fair chance.

I'm not 60 yet so maybe I'll change my mind, glad to know it does get a lot more difficult anyway.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I believe you, but I doubt I'll ever get to that point......I really tried to give it a fair chance.

I'm not 60 yet so maybe I'll change my mind, glad to know it does get a lot more difficult anyway.
Difficulty spikes when you move up a difficulty level (Hell 1 at Paragon 1, Hell 2 at Paragon 30), also if you push a rift too far past your level. I do die sometimes!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Chain rezz-fests are fun even though it's prolonging failure a majority of the time-- the off chance you pull the win out feels pretty good. Reminds me of EQ1 rez spam raids.

They're giving away a good amount of game for free. As I mentioned earlier, the difference between a $500 whale and a 5k whale doesn't seem to matter. The pay2win isn't as bad as people say. Of course guys like Rich with 15k-25k spent are going to be on another level. FTP can definitely compete with the smaller to medium size whales though.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Anyone else killed Lassal-3? Got server 3rd but are rank 2 because we did it faster!

My warband is grind type people above server paragon, I think only the top rank warband is whales.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's not a surprise at all, the whales are less than 0.1% of the playerbase, and the krakens are less than 0.01%. The $5 Chris's are probably 30-40% of the playerbase. If there's 10 million players, as they claimed earlier, and just 5% of them bought the $6 of things (And I'm sure it's MUCH higher than that), that's already 3 million dollars. If each kraken spent $1,000 USD that's just 1 million.
Most mobile game are absolute trash slot machines because most people are fucking morons who fall for these traps over and over and over again. Even if you don't spend a dime on a P2W game you are helping their metrics by just logging in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Enjoy Diablo immortal for free!

1655499443757.png

BOOM THERE IT IS

only 5750! What a fucking bargain. That's 800% cheaper than normal.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
For the low, low cost of my house mortgage I too could get a 5 star gem, eat a bag of dicks.

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Yeah, they had a really good discussion about game mechanics, company player targeting behavior, etc.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Oh nice, ONLY $2750 for a 5 Star. I should go play the lottery.

I understand why people are flogging this dead horse, but Im just so tired of it at this point. My youtube algo is all kinds of fucked up cause I watched 2, maybe 3? videos and now all I see is a bunch of random low follower streamers, Asmongold, Bellular and JSH shitting on this game.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Question….. there’s a small time streamer I was watching who spent over 50k in one day. Someone in chat asked him if has regret spending that much and he said no it was an investment. He said his stream is his business and the 50k will be a tax write off. I’m no tax expert, when my taxes are due I let my cpa file it for me but can he write that expense off?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Question….. there’s a small time streamer I was watching who spent over 50k in one day. Someone in chat asked him if has regret spending that much and he said no it was an investment. He said his stream is his business and the 50k will be a tax write off. I’m no tax expert, when my taxes are due I let my cpa file it for me but can he write that expense off?
Yes. I have a YouTube channel and associated business just so I can write off all my electronics.

Chris

Potato del Grande
May be worth saying that you actually have to earn enough to pay 50k in taxes for it to be worth it lol.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
May be worth saying that you actually have to earn enough to pay 50k in taxes for it to be worth it lol.
Yes you can't write a tax off without first being expected to pay it. Thanks for clarifying that.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yes you can't write a tax off without first being expected to pay it. Thanks for clarifying that.
Some people think that "tax right off" means "free".

Last edited:
  • 1Moron