Diablo Immortal

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Might as well do Victor vran for the trifecta. I've played and enjoyed all three games.

But I don't play Arpgs endlessly like some and Helsing and Vran don't have as much end game (re)playability.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I mean, grim dawn is not like PoE where you can just keep playing and playing, new seasons, etc... But its definitely worth a couple of play throughs just fucking around with the different builds. Plus I think they have their last expansion pack coming out soonish?

Also Van Helsing? Never heard of it, might have to pick it up. Perfect time now too because I have a few days before Div 2 drops.

Fartbox

Trakanon Raider
It’s been three months since a post, what are you talking about?

Cash purchase of Play Store/App Store gift cards directed to be spent at a particular game. Same thing with WoW gold and other MMO currencies. Lot of reporting done about it, pretty interesting how deep the rabbit hole goes and not even see it when it was right next to you for years.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
They're really.... phoning it in.

• 5Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 10 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
They're really.... phoning it in.

Here We Go Eye Roll GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The developers have a kickstarter to finish the project

They're asking for... 5G

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 9 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's already vids up from Friday from people who had access, but why waste your time

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It looks fun enough to kill a few hours in the four years between this and Diablo iv’s release

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user