Diablo Immortal

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
On another note, whats the best way to get levels? I hit the first level wall at 38 and needing to be 40 to continue the story.

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
Leveling up the battle pass. Grinding instances that give you 20 battle points. Leveling up your Battle Pass doing activities. Battle Pass exp increase with character level. It's better to save up activities and pop them at higher level or when you need them. only took me about 20hours to get to 60 on crusader, with no money spent.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Leveling up the battle pass. Grinding instances that give you 20 battle points. Leveling up your Battle Pass doing activities. Battle Pass exp increase with character level. It's better to save up activities and pop them at higher level or when you need them. only took me about 20hours to get to 60 on crusader, with no money spent.
Thanks, will try to do some of the battlepass stuff. Also trying to finish the guide "quests" but one is stuck on the Warband 10000 kill step. Having trouble finding one to join so far and not really sure what it is even.

Xerge

<Donor>
this crashes on the PC version as soon as I open it. tried repair and reinstalled. Maybe its a sign

Chris

Potato del Grande
Thanks, will try to do some of the battlepass stuff. Also trying to finish the guide "quests" but one is stuck on the Warband 10000 kill step. Having trouble finding one to join so far and not really sure what it is even.
I'm lv55 and I have no idea what the fuck Warbands are for what or that kill 10,000 is.

Clans are the guilds in this game and you can LFG a Warband for the Helliquay stuff.

That one is only 10 points anyway.

Biggest earner is doing the x10 Monstrous Essence three times gor Beastry Pages for 40 points each.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
they are really good at making games for idiots arent they

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Who gives a fuck anymore. Just embrace clown world and laugh at everything and enjoy yourself while you still can. No one will ever do anything to stop it from escalating.

This game will be successful even if old nerds boycott it.

we know that from Lost Ark

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I gave it a couple hours and uninstalled. The moment to moment gameplay was surprisingly smooth and intuitive, but the gear and leveling mechanics are just so fucking bland I don't see what the appeal is.

Edit: Plus it absolutely raped my phone battery to the tune of 1% a minute.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I gave it a couple hours and uninstalled. The moment to moment gameplay was surprisingly smooth and intuitive, but the gear and leveling mechanics are just so fucking bland I don't see what the appeal is.
They took D3 which has very solid combat mechanics and WoW which has very solid MMO mechanics, making the best mobile MMO in terms of software I've seen.

They then made an even blander than D3 gearing mechanic with an even more confusing than WoW set of additional systems, making a fairly poor RPG in terms of game design.

I hope it improves at max level when you'll have multiples peices of lv60 gear to swap out to experiment with different secondary/tertiary stats.

As it stands at lv55, they made great mobile MMO tech then did nothing with it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Itemization in Diablo has always been uninteresting

D2: + offensive gooder, +defensive gooder
D3: sets determine your build, followed by +offensive/defensive gooder and cooldown reduction

D2 itemization was better because there was better build diversity. This game has no build diversity. All I did between lvl 28 and 50 was swap sentry for vengeance. No reason to use 90% of the skills.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Ive swapped skills multiple times as Ive completed sets. I thought getting full sets of Legendaries was normal, but apparently not. So I guess Ive just been lucky in that regard? But for a mobile game, the legendary armor's set up some of your skills to build off the other skills and combo it out. Ive had fun with that kind of stuff and I wish the auction house could help you complete sets or something. Something more than just gems and legendary gems. The sheer amount of content this game has, for a mobile game though, is nuts.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Can't kill Lassal because people don't understand what hide behind the rock means.

Fucker

Log Wizard
You would buy a 1982 Porsche with 400,000 miles on it.

ebay141661675695729.jpg
Have seen the prices bring a trailer is bringing? That car would probably bring a chunk of cash.

Fucker

Log Wizard
He was a GD moron in Lost Ark, too. I dont care how people rationalize taxes and write offs etc. to me. He's trying to get Asmongold to do that shit too, and even ASMONGOLD has a hard time spending as much money as Rich does.

I have yet to have a reason to spend money on the game. Most everything is incredibly easy and if people bought anything, its cause they have shit tier impulse control. If anything, people are probably struggling with shit cause they're playing on a mobile device.
Having not followed this game, what is there to spend money on besides gems? I'd LOL if adult males were spending money to buy their virtual Barbies clothes.

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
Having not followed this game, what is there to spend money on besides gems? I'd LOL if adult males were spending money to buy their virtual Barbies clothes.
Battle Pass caps at rank 24 unless you pay for more ranks. Gems are the main thing that makes you stronger. There is a thing called total resonance, +% to all stats. it's based off how good your gems are. 1 to 5 stars, also gems can be ranked up. You can also awaken gems, giving them a gem socket. Haha. You need to pay for the awaking materials, and the higher ranking up materials. You can also rank up your gear, the higher rank up materials cost money. You can play through the story and level to max without worrying about spending anything but after that... They are baiting people into spending time on their characters and getting them attached to them so that when they do hit all the pay walls. they pay.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Blizzard is trying to encourage you to improve your life so that you can afford their game

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Asmon is gonna try to talk to ol' Teddy. And I think there's a good chance it'll happen. 2 reasons why. One, it gives Cruz an easy in to "blame" video games for mass shootings and shift blame and him and GOP going balls deep trying to ban lootboxes and gambling will serve as a fix to the problem. Two, tapping into a whole new demographic of potential voters because banning lootboxes will bring in votes.

timestamp is around 14:16 if it doesn't work

• 1Like
  • 1Moron