Diamond Dallas Page is a miracle worker

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
So like, can this be used as a "main" thing, or is it largely supplementary?
Diet and the DDPYOGA every day is it. With resistance yoga you don't need to lift weight, because you're already working with/against your own weight.

I think it's awesome that this DPP Yoga is getting people to try something athletic that don't fit the description of people who would ever do yoga(sedentary people, adult wrestling fans, lol). Yoga isn't my thing, I think it's awesome but I don't have the patience for it. I don't know how legit the program is but good job to anyone doing this.

Syringed_sl

shitlord
So like, can this be used as a "main" thing, or is it largely supplementary?
Your diet is always number one before any exercise program or routine you perform. Losing weight is down to "calories in, calories out" of whatever your TDEE "Total Daily Energy Expenditure" is. It's preferable that you eat or supplement lots of protein to keep whatever muscle mass you have. You can fit in junk food if it fits your macros but for most people that can't control themselves, it's best to eat clean and do weight/resistance training.

About the only way you can justify eating whatever the fuck you want is if you're Michael Phelps or Ronnie Coleman.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Chad Johnson has been known to eat McDonald's three times a day everyday and he's still in freak athletic form. Wish the dude still played football, but he's just too dumb.

Syringed_sl

shitlord
I have no idea exactly what Chad Johnson is eating at McDonalds but I could easily see anyone doing it and staying healthy if they're willing to track their macros and eat smart. If you're willing to avoid the large sodas and fries, you could very likely stay under 2000 calories a day eating McDonalds. Most of their single burgers are between 300-600 calories.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Chad Johnson has been known to eat McDonald's three times a day everyday and he's still in freak athletic form. Wish the dude still played football, but he's just too dumb.
He also did that when he was working out every day, all day.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Fuck you guys aren't kidding, this is some intense shit. But fuck it, I've got a really messed up back and 20kg to lose, so hopefully it works well.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
As touching as that is, and as much I believe in this program. I can't donate a cent to him; he's had so many opportunities to fix his life and while I hope he finally does it - I can't contribute when there's causes I believe in more.

Btw, still doing this, still loving it.