Diamond Dallas Page is a miracle worker

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Well guys put me in the 'didn't like it' column. I've never tried yoga before and I just don't like being on the floor holding awkward exercise positions. I'd rather just run on a treadmill and lift weights.

Loftish

Lord Nagafen Raider
Another good program is the 'foundation' program. It's a program for fixing your posterior chain and strengthening your glutes and hamstrings. I bought their DVD and their book and they're pretty decent. They have a really amazing 12 minute workout on Youtube, though. Check it here -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BOTvaRaDjI. I wouldn't bother with the books/dvd - the Youtube workout is good enough.
Thanks for posting this. I've been doing following along with the video every day since you posted it and I feel great afterwards.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Wouldn't mind an IPT invite so I can get a copy of this. I've been interested in giving DDPYoga a shot since while I've made great gains with heavy weight lifting and dieting; Anxiety and stress have been creeping up on me due to how strict I've kept my dieting and workouts. Kind of hoping something like Yoga can keep my mood elevated without resorting to Xanax. I'd straight up buy it if it wasn't for me being incredibly skeptical about most Yoga/low impact/bodyweight type workouts due to me being hardwired about lifting heavy/eating right. Would prefer to give it a week or two's run and see if I want to keep it in my regiment.

Give me your email. I have a ton of invites available on IPT if ANYONE needs one.

-- I will give this a shot. I love yoga and have been doing it for years. Prefer Bikram because of how hot it gets.

edit: Wow, this is selling out pretty fast, rofl.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Here are some numbers from HR monitor doing these workouts. It's a different feel doing these over the treadmill as I use to keep my heart rate around 150 for 25 mins vs 120s for an hour. It feels like less of a work out but I want to do it for at least 90 days before I pass any judgement on it.

rrr_img_12276.jpg

rrr_img_12276.jpg

Syringed_sl

shitlord
Been doing it for the past few days now. Will be purchasing it although fuck their $60 heart rate monitor on their website.

It's basically yoga with many of the moves re-named to sound more masculine (Child's Pose becomes Safety Zone) and a much faster pace. DDP Yoga is actually just Yoga for Regular Guys program that got a facelift and a slight name change when Dallas took over as it's spokesperson. I'm kind of interested to know what's up with the DDP Yoga extreme DVD collection set.

First two workouts of Muscle Builder and Fat Burner, I wasn't really feeling sore but my heart rate was up and I had a great mood elevation. I've started including 5-14lb weighted wrist and ankle wraps during DDP Yoga. Now I enjoy doing this much more than my current weight session. Every time I'm finished with a workout now, it feels like I just got off of every machine at the gym with every body part sore but I feel fantastic. Arthur does make a guest appearance as one of the background guys in the workout videos with DDP. Dude's in insane shape.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Been doing it for the past few days now. Will be purchasing it although fuck their $60 heart rate monitor on their website.

It's basically yoga with many of the moves re-named to sound more masculine (Child's Pose becomes Safety Zone) and a much faster pace. DDP Yoga is actually just Yoga for Regular Guys program that got a facelift and a slight name change when Dallas took over as it's spokesperson. I'm kind of interested to know what's up with the DDP Yoga extreme DVD collection set.

First two workouts of Muscle Builder and Fat Burner, I wasn't really feeling sore but my heart rate was up and I had a great mood elevation. I've started including 5-14lb weighted wrist and ankle wraps during DDP Yoga. Now I enjoy doing this much more than my current weight session. Every time I'm finished with a workout now, it feels like I just got off of every machine at the gym with every body part sore but I feel fantastic. Arthur does make a guest appearance as one of the background guys in the workout videos with DDP. Dude's in insane shape.
I use a Polar HR little pricey but I like it. I have the extreme DVDs but I haven't got into them. I'll post some info on it soon. I might try the wrist weights. I do my best with the dynamic resistance but I'm not getting much muscle burn from it.

Syringed_sl

shitlord
I use a Polar HR little pricey but I like it. I have the extreme DVDs but I haven't got into them. I'll post some info on it soon. I might try the wrist weights. I do my best with the dynamic resistance but I'm not getting much muscle burn from it.
I can also recommend taking a backpack, stuffing it with towels then putting in a 10lb weight or two inside, putting in another towel or two then zipping it up. Try doing your yoga with that on for a really great workout.

For those that don't like yoga, weighted backpacks are great for tricep/chest exercises like diamond pushups.

Shabado_sl

shitlord
I wouldn't bother doing yoga with any kind of weight that is going to change your centre of gravity (backpack/belt), seeing as one of the major benefits is balance.

Oldbased

> Than U
Think I may try this. 18 months ago I had a bad back injury where I stepped off of 3 section high scaffolding and landed flat footed on a hard surface( 18 foot fall ) and compressed my spine some, and my back has pretty serious pain after a day of working in construction. They told me I needed surgery to fix it which I don't plan on doing. Put on some weight due to this injury no doubt and need to lose about 45 lbs to get back to somewhat normal again.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Just got my set of DVDs today. They were sold out of the combo pack with the extreme workout DVDs but I figure I have a ways to go before I would get to them any way. Wish me luck.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Good luck!

So I've been doing this for 2 weeks now... super, super good. Anyone that's on the fence about it, try it for real. It doesn't take long(at most an hour).

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Fuck every time I see Scott Hall I get depressed as fuck.

Also I'm going to download this and give it a shot, if it's something I like I'll end up dropping cash on it.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Couple weeks in and I'm still doing this everyday. I'll post some more stats when at the end of the month, I like the Diamond Cutter work out the most so far. I'm rotating between Diamond Cutter and Below the belt right now and throwing in red hot core in there as an add on to Below the belt since that is a shorter work out.

Tightness in my hamstrings remains my biggest impediment to a lot of the more difficult moves. I still can't do down dog with my feet flat on the ground.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I decided to give this a shot and have been doing it for over a week now. I wanted to try it mostly because my back has been bothering me more and more as I get older. I haven't ever done yoga before, so I wasn't really sure what to expect, but so far I really like it. I wonder if I'm doing the dynamic resistance properly sometimes, but I feel pretty good after doing the workouts, so I think I'm doing ok. My back definitely feels better (not 100%, but better) than before, so I'm happy with that. It's nice to be able to bend over to pick something up off the floor w/o being in pain.

I'm curious to see what happens with Scott Hall. If this program can help him, I think it could help anyone. The amount of press his program gained from that arthur video will be nothing compared to the video of Jake Roberts and Scott Hall if he can pull it off.