Dice and dice accesories.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I love Pathfinder. What are you playing, Noodle?
Nothing right now unfortunately, we took a break when my wife got pregnant.

My wife was actually DM'ing (for the first time ever) and enjoyed it so much that she was creating her own campaigns. It was strangely incredibly awesome.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I miss the feeling of wonder & excitement as a kid that I got from riding my bike up to the local book store on a hot summer day, buying a new set of dice and a new D&D module. Ride my bike over to my friends house while stopping at 7-11 to grab a slurpee, set it all up in the basement, and play all day. Nothing I purchase or acquire as an adult gives me anywhere near as much happiness as that scenario would as a kid.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I miss the wonder and excitement of running a 3rd edition campaign and having my party decimate NPCs and monsters I spent countless hours statblocking out in less than 3 rounds of combat.

Oh wait, no I don't.

"How many sneak attack dice are you rolling? Oh, fuck it."

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
Here is a bag I found by googling "best dice bag". It is a cincher from Duluth trading co. It is meant to hold nails, screws, wire nuts, etc, and go inside a 5 gallon bucket.
rrr_img_109702.jpg

It has 6 inner compartments, so I put each size of die in a different compartment. Instead of combining the percentile dice with the d10's, I put the d4's in a small Crown Royal bag, and put them in with the d8's, since there weren't a lot of those.
I have 400 dice in this bag, and it could probably hold double that.
rrr_img_109703.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Here is a bag I found by googling "best dice bag". It is a cincher from Duluth trading co. It is meant to hold nails, screws, wire nuts, etc, and go inside a 5 gallon bucket.
rrr_img_109702.jpg

It has 6 inner compartments, so I put each size of die in a different compartment. Instead of combining the percentile dice with the d10's, I put the d4's in a small Crown Royal bag, and put them in with the d8's, since there weren't a lot of those.
I have 400 dice in this bag, and it could probably hold double that.
rrr_img_109703.jpg
latest

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It also doubles as a weapon when someone tries to take our lunch money.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Those cincher bags are on clearance right now apparently.

8 bucks or so.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I have one of those bags, they are really nice and well made. Duluth Trading Company is a pretty good store overall.