Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Debatable

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That was my one mistake, but it was in general and it was with Siddar and Furry and they were hard core trolling.

But yes, I did threaten to shaw them for that shit (didn't take any actions at all though), and they were arguing with me so I shouldn't have done that.

I've always been honest that was a mistake.
i totally forgot you were a mod, but the line "tuco told me to moderate as i saw fit" kicked off a memory of you saying that before and i associated it with the true detective thread, if you didnt post there then thats fine. i post a lot in different places. but yeah showing off was not a good move.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I was under a lot of pressure at the time as I was enduring an unjust and unrelenting trial by fire from the second I was made a mod due to the way in which it occurred, which was completely out of the blue and without any community input or involvement whatsoever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Ridiculous. Why was this shawed?

Hodj is flaunting ones's status as a mod to receive special treatment not an abuse of amod powers?

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I didn't flaunt my mod powers to receive special treatment.

I straight up said I was going to shaw Siddar and Furry for being too retarded to live.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Nah.

Actually shawing them into oblivion like I wanted to in that argument would have been abusing my moderator powers.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was under a lot of pressure at the time as I was enduring an unjust and unrelenting trial by fire from the second I was made a mod due to the way in which it occurred, which was completely out of the blue and without any community input or involvement whatsoever.
well, you could have said no or just be a good mod and been hands off unless spambots, cp, doxxing or rl threats started popping up.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
well, you could have said no or just be a good mod and been hands off unless spambots, cp, doxxing or rl threats started popping up.

Uh, no I couldn't just say no. Holy shit Chuk your memory is really bad.

Lol.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
what does my memory have to do with the choice of saying no to being a mod? i have modded other forums before, i also got bored with it and told them i didnt want to do it anymore. they then picked somebody else. how was your situation different?

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Your memory has to do with it because when it happened I wasn't given a choice.

That's like the crux of it, actually.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
People who are given guns cant help themselves if they shoot other people. That is Hodj argument.

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I didn't shoot anyone.

I was tasked to moderate a specific thread and I did.

Your position is now that I should have ignored the thread that got me moderated in the same way as the person who modded me did for 9 months prior leading to him modding me.

This is why this entire line of reasoning is silly, by the way.

We were calling for the thread to be moderated. Tuco made me a mod to moderate it.

I did.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Hodj abuses everything. Bandwidth, Keyboards, Posting Privileges.... If only he would focus on self abuse, he might skeet out some of his manicness and calm the fuck down.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you're gonna have to be more specific. how were you forced to mod anything? even if you were given mod powers without permission how was that in any way forcing you to actively mod stuff?

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Because I was one of the ones demanding moderation in that thread.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.