Did Hodj Abuse His Amod Powers?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Did hodj abuse his amod powers?

• Yes

Votes: 29 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Debatable

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The explicit command by Tuco to moderate that thread as I saw fit was an all inclusive clause for the Gamergate thread.

:D

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Wait, hodji, is this what set off the entire "Abuse of Mod Power" thing?

tmsBj4Z.jpg

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No.

Hoss started it months after by claiming the reason I was unmodded was abusing my power in an argument with Cad.

But goddamn that was glorious.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That's the irony of it all.

Once the charge is made, everyone starts having bad memories of what happened, so one person thinks one thing, another thinks another, and they pass the mythology back and forth with each other and their memories are modified in real time.

Its how mythology is invented in any community of humans. Its actually a really interesting phenomena, especially because the facts simply cease to matter.

I can repeat the facts as plain as I have here, to the point that every single detail is well understood and yet tomorrow, the same people will invent a new version of reality that comports with their imagination again anyway.

Its almost a psycho-sociological experiment for me at this point. Hence my reaction each time, because its guaranteed to get a reaction, and the mythology extends again.

This is the basic model for all human story invention and modification throughout history.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No.

Bans should be like a public execution for crimes against the community, such as welching on a bet like a bet welching faggot, or being an insufferable atrocious faggot.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
No.

Bans should be like a public execution for crimes against the community, such as welching on a bet like a bet welching faggot, or being an insufferable atrocious faggot.
How about abusing mod powers. Bannable offense?

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The best example of that that has happened besides Tuco's shenanigans, for which I do support him not running or being mod for at least a period of time, would be when Sean was trying to ban Araysar behind people's backs in the admin control panel.

Usually that problem resolves itself in the same way it did with Sean: They get removed, they lose their minds, they leave the community in embarassment.

If that didn't occur though, I'd be fine with a community vote on whether to expel the criminal scum.

I would resolve most major issues via community vote.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The facts of history are not up for a vote good sir!

My innocence is beyond doubt!

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Cutting off your nose to spite your face eh?

I'm okay with this!

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The best example of that that has happened besides Tuco's shenanigans, for which I do support him not running or being mod for at least a period of time, would be when Sean was trying to ban Araysar behind people's backs in the admin control panel.

Usually that problem resolves itself in the same way it did with Sean: They get removed, they lose their minds, they leave the community in embarassment.

If that didn't occur though, I'd be fine with a community vote on whether to expel the criminal scum.

I would resolve most major issues via community vote.

My reaction to the potential for abuse on Rerolled was that any time I was about to banhammer someone in the AdminCP (that didn't generate any messages whatsoever), I'd make sure to go give them an Infraction so that it would show up to all Admins/Mods, and then ban afterwards. At least that way there was some sort of record. But TBH, that forums software and setup was objectively terrible in that regard. No idea how Xenforo handles it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I remember that time hodj banned me, and then fucked my sweet internet gf behind my back(while defenseless). Hodj abuse is real. I sill suffer from it. Please donate to my abuse fund. God bless, save the children, burn the Hodjs

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Because I was one of the ones demanding moderation in that thread.
so you still CHOSE to moderate to moderate the thread. that was your CHOICE. again, nobody made you go around like you were the new sheriff in town. you wanted to be a mod and when given the chance you ran with it. i dont see why you're saying you didnt.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No. Don't do to my glorious rickshaw thread what you do to TV threads please.

Thanks.

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
My reaction to the potential for abuse on Rerolled was that any time I was about to banhammer someone in the AdminCP (that didn't generate any messages whatsoever), I'd make sure to go give them an Infraction so that it would show up to all Admins/Mods, and then ban afterwards. At least that way there was some sort of record. But TBH, that forums software and setup was objectively terrible in that regard. No idea how Xenforo handles it.

Sean was just salty as fuck at Araysar to the point he didn't give a shit any more, or he thought he could do it and really get away with it.

I dunno.

I wasn't here for it, I had to piece it all back together from the moderator thread, some reports, the threads some of the antics happened in, etc. Which was made harder by the fact Sean had turned all his posts into ".".

It was a good meltdown though. I gotta give him props on that shit.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No. Don't do to my glorious rickshaw thread what you do to TV threads please.

Thanks.
you're not making any sense, you claim you had no choice but to mod, then you said you wanted the thread to be moderated and when given THE POWER, you did just that and ran around showing off your shiny new mod badge and water pistol til it got taken away from you. what am i missing here?

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm making perfect sense.

Your bad memory is causing you to argue from your ignorance.

• 1Like
  • 1Bullshit
Status
Not open for further replies.