Die Hard 5- A Good Day to Die Hard.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I fell asleep during some of the action sequences, that should be all the info you need before you waste your money.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
4 was much better, and 4 was pretty weak. I didn't think it could be that much worse. 3 remains the king.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
1 is the King. Come on.

3 is a fantastic film and a worthy successor, which is no small feat considering the first is the greatest action movie of all time(Non-Schwarzenegger).

But come on.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
rrr_img_14055.jpg

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I always enjoyed three the most because it's his home turf, his life is in the shitter, and he just wants to be sent home. The only movie where he officially has the right to do something, and he has to warm up to the idea.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
3 is the best summer movie. i saw this in august at the theater and every time i watch it it reminds me of the chick i took to see it. she had some bigass titties and felt like she had to point out every section of NYC when it was on screen and how it didnt correlate to the next scene. but her titties be huge. and sam jackson and east german villains were awesome. the riddles were fun too. i actually had an argument with a friend about the liters of water.

die hard 1 is also the best christmas action movie. one of the best action movies period, has best villains of the series and mclaine has the best one liners. and the special effects actually scared the fuck out of people. when they blew up the roof on nakatomi, people from far away really thought the building was under some kind of attack.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Enjoyed it. Was on par with 4, imo.

And if you need to know my order, it's 1>=3, 2, 4=5. As all real fans should have it. That's not to say I dislike any of them, really, but thereisa proper hierarchy.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
This is the ending they should have gone with for 3.

I'm glad they went the way they did instead of that dark ending. While it doesn't have the silliness of staring down a helicopter gunner and taking him out with an amazing shot to a power cable transformer, it also misses out on "I think she's pissed at you, McClane!".

Demoniac_sl

shitlord
The ending they went with was definitely better. I never knew the alternate existed. Slight nitpick : The stuff he was drinking wasn't brandy, it was cognac. It also tastes like shit, even if they charge 2 grand for a bottle of it. Louis XIII is comparable to Courvoiser 12 year, imo. First Diehard is best Diehard.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, that was fucking awesome. The ending they went with definitely fits the movie and the series a lot better, but that was amazing. And yeah really dark, fucking russian roulette with a rocket launcher.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
this ending is not really "die hard/john Mcclane"-ish.the ending they went with was a perfect choice

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
16% on RT. I haven't seen this, but all you need to know about this is that it's coming out in February. If it didn't suck it would be a summer movie.