Die2Nite

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone have a rusty chain? I swear I saw one either in the bank or on the items list at dusk til dawn but there's none there now and nothing in the logs.

It's about time for a lynchin' or three.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
How would one go about joining a specific town. I signed up and got paired with a bunch of random people.. already had one person attack and injure someone else, and the bank is getting raped. I plan on eating crisps as I watch the world burn...

Anyways, is it too late to join the Foh RR town?

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Basically, you get invited to a Coalition which is capped at 5 and when the leader of the coalition joins a town, everyone in the group gets pulled in with him (assuming they are available and ready to go - you need to be at the town select menu and waiting). List your D2N IGN and someone with space will invite you, but we may have to update our groups after this town to see whats what.

As for random towns, that's why we all run in as big as a coalition as possible. It is incredibly easy to grief in this game and one person can screw over an entire town in over a dozen different ways. Someone trying to blatantly injure someone is nothing when you can anonymously poison food/water, kill the entire town by opening the gates or by locking everyone outside, or stealing rare/valuable resources to go jihad in the desert.

As for our current town, we probably have 5ish days or so left if we can't fix our water problem or get the right blueprints. Wouldn't be surprised if it's less due to our randoms throwing the inevitable tantrum.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
That's why it's good to have a ghoul from somewhere in the starting days when there's a coalition to eat those who misbehave
wink.png

Vorph

gogusrl, why did you use AP on the water purifier? We were building the vegetable plot, and next up is drilling rig. Without the water filter bp, we have no use for the purifier.

Vorph

We need 3 more complaints against bubb before day change. He's been using 18AP worth of food and water each day on workshop without grabbing the hacksaw first, and he ate human flesh today which means there's a decent chance he's a ghoul now too.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Oracamaddon should probably be watched too:

[00:21] Oracamaddon has taken a ration of water.
[00:21] Oracamaddon has taken the [] Dried Chewing Gum from the bank!
[00:23] Oracamaddon has taken the [] Unlabelled Drug from the bank!
[00:23] Oracamaddon has taken the [] Water Ration from the bank!
[00:23] Oracamaddon has given [] Water Ration to the town.
[20:59] Oracamaddon has taken the [] Water Purifying Tablets from the bank!
[20:59] Oracamaddon has taken the [] Full Jerrycan from the bank!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
We're pulling the trigger on Oracamaddon, so log in and register your complaint before day change

Vorph

He needs to go:
1. Did 18ap at workshop without the hacksaw.
2. Took unlabeled drug and used it for 6 more AP.
3. Wasted kwikfix on screwdriver (that's twice now).
4. Fixed up the repair kit and used it on the serrated knife
5. Took jerrycan and tablets, which means he got 2-3 waters, didn't put the extra back in bank.

3 more votes to shun.

Also, if you can be on right after DC, grab two rations of water from the well and put one (or both, we're on every-other-day rationing now unless you're a long-distance scavenger) in the bank to keep them out of the hands of shunned tards.

Been playing non stop for 3 seasons and never seen a town out of water in 3 days. What happened ?
Well was poor to begin with, we were very aggressive with exploration and building, and there were a bunch of pubs who used tons of AP on retarded shit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
At a certain point though aren't you sacrificing AP? Even if they are using theirs in a wasteful manner?
2. Took unlabeled drug and used it for 6 more AP.
3. Wasted kwikfix on screwdriver (that's twice now).
4. Fixed up the repair kit and used it on the serrated knife
5. Took jerrycan and tablets, which means he got 2-3 waters, didn't put the extra back in bank.
It's more than his AP.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Yeah I get that, besides 2 and 5 it's really non-optimal AP usage. If he breaks repair kits and then repairs them on stupid stuff the town hasn't really lost.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
They are achievement/distinction farming because it's nearing the end of the season. I don't think they really care about the town.

Edit: Don't forget he took food to blow on random shit too, which is 6 more AP lost for us. Food, Drugs, and hording water? Pretty much is asking for it.

Vorph

[22:42] The town has recovered the following items: [] Water Ration x3 (following the banishment of Oracamaddon).

And this is why we're out of water already.

Vorph

I didn't mean that he alone was why we're in trouble, he's just one example of the retarded pubs who never read the forums.

Haven't noticed anyone else abusing the pump, and we do check the logs a couple times a day. I'll take a closer look after DC.