Die2Nite

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Go outside the town and just stay there. In another hour and a half the zombies will attack and you'll be killed. You'll need to release from the town, but NOT join another one. Check the coalition page (under My Soul) to make sure you are listed as Available with the rest of us.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Joined your coalition Vvoid, I'm on IRC and the board most of the day(s), so I'll join up once I see word that we've gone ahead.

Anything specific I should pick for hero class?
If I remember IRC said to go as a guardian or technician?

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
Tomorrow night 7 pm central - 8 pm eastern (3 hours after zombie attack). We will join with what we have.

Tonight just didn't work for some coalitions.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Fruit joined but is in another town. Other than that our coalition is ready. Please leave the town, Fruit.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
someone else from my coalition is going to have to join if we're bumping to tomorrow, going to be at work late

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
My coalition is now full and ready except for Dauntless (jsqueezy) who needs to die and leave the town by join time tomorrow.

Members are:

Vvoid
Skinner (Numlock)
Fredjack
Ao- (Aogo)
The Dauntless One (jsqueezy)

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
someone else from my coalition is going to have to join if we're bumping to tomorrow, going to be at work late
If Himeo shows up for your coalition we will be fine. Assuming he has 100 soul points. If not we might be doing a starter town (which might not be horrible with all the new faces).

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
If Himeo shows up for your coalition we will be fine. Assuming he has 100 soul points. If not we might be doing a starter town (which might not be horrible with all the new faces).
I work that night. I can give you my account information if you want.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
starter town might be nice, that big map was fucking brutal. Need to get back in the swing of this game again, Shaman was a bad choice.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Starter map isn't ranked right?

I wouldn't mind starter either since I think S7 is in 15 days or so anyway. Pubs are even worse in starter though :/

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Starter maps are pretty bad, actually. I jumped into one now and it seems like no one is even doing anything. Only one or two other people I think took rations today. Twenty or more people just sitting there.

I might not be able to die at this rate, since I don't even have the AP to get out of town. If someone closes the gate, I'll probably live lol.

I might be able to make it today, but probably not, so I pm'd schnarkie my login info so someone can get coalition 5 into the town.

Also, coalition 5 has 5 members ready to go now.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
My coalition is all ready to go (except for me still being at work), with the exception of The Dauntless One needing to release from death still. It does say he died though, so that's good.

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
If anyone in coalition 6 wants in. Drop and post your die2nite name. Yerm has spots to get you in. Or I guess pm me himeo or heriotze and i'll try and get you in.