Die2Nite

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Hero here, with 5 in my coalition currently.

My availability is as follows:

Thursday - DC+3 and later
Friday - DC+3 and later
Saturday - all day
Sunday - all day
Monday - DC+3 and later

Weekdays I work until 4:30 and get home around 5pm Pacific time, hence my later requirements on those days.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Bumping this for people to get back into it. I didn't buy 3 months worth of hero days just to play with randoms!!!

Although, playing with them is sort of amusing. I'm joining random towns just to get an achievement title I've been striving for, so I went out scavenging and found corrosive liquid on my first night. Went ahead and made poison, poisoned a can of food, and put it in my house with the message: "Warning: food is poisoned, DO NOT STEAL!" I anticipate a poisoning incident this afternoon
smile.png

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
5 in my coalition. I can jump DC + 2 anyday this week up until Sunday. Someone put us in a town so we need to know in advance if we need to walk out.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Talk about gay, found the broken hacksaw for the first time ever, on Day 1 of a town, without you guys
frown.png

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Coalition leaders/any heroes with 100+ soul pts: state your availability from Thurs-Mon around DC (to, say, DC+3) each day. Need to figure out which day we can start up a season 7 town with as many of our own people as possible.
Thurs-Mon, DC+3 is fine for me. I have over 100 soul points now, so I can drag everyone along. So that frees up azist if he wants to start another coalition.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Carino and Vvoid, please list the members you have in your coalition so I can make a list. We only have 14 people listed and I know we have 5 coalitions.

Hathe

Fruitcommando - please verify death and ready up. You'll be able to play with us next go-round. <3

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Carino's coalition:

Carino
Kaisi
bobloblaw101 (Ancient) --- Death not validated
Kyougou
Sammiel (Gavinrad) --- Still in town, needs to die2nite

Hathe

Here is our list. If you are not dead by tomorrow we may have to remove you from the coalition. Who wants to form coalition #6? Please invite Tuffers and Slyminxy. We can take at least 10 more people!

Vorph
Citz
Calac
Hathe
need 1
--
The Dauntless One
Aogo
Vvoid
FredJack
Numlock
--
Kaige
Loftish
gogusrl
wevegottime (azist)
Phelps
--
Fealorn
Jaax
Hunno
Albumen
schnarkie
--
Carino
Kaisi
bobloblaw101 (Ancient) --- Death not validated
Kyougou
Sammiel (Gavinrad)

Hathe

First we're seeing how many people we can get together. Very small possibility tomorrow. Likely Friday - Monday. Please die and be ready for our biggest town yet! Given that wont be hard to accomplish...
smile.png

Hathe

There is always quite a few people on irc @Rizon - #d2nrrd. You can usewww.mibbit.com~> launch app to connect via browser. Feel free to come in and chat. Most of us play e-sim too. Would be great to see more people chatting.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Towns that are getting wiped because of end of season, have no hacksaw or even a factory, and are filled with retards are serious business.

Release notes:http://www.die2nite.com/orelease

Doesn't really sound like they fixed much, unless the notes leave out a lot of things. No mention of getting rid of the auto-build exploit, for instance. Some BP changes, but the system as a whole is still pretty retarded. Gallows being permanent now = $$$.