Die2Nite

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Several. List your die2nite name and I'm sure someone will send you an invite. When that's done click "My Soul", go to "Coalition", accept, and by status/options make sure it reads "you are ready". Don't actually click to join any towns as the coalition will pull you in to ours when the leader/hero joins.
Just made a profile. Name is Jsqueezy

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
You joined a town Dauntless :/

To join us tomorrow you'll need to be dead before we pick a town. Make sure you die (stay outside the gates before reset which happens at 5:00 PM Est).

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
Need someone for coalition 5 to show up. Need Hathe to show up for that coalition to make it in. Do we have any new coalitions?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Make sure you're all not just dead, but released as well before next day change, otherwise you're listed as "Unavailable". If that happens, you won't be auto-pulled into the town your coalition goes.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
So we need to send out more scavengers. Is there an optimal way to scavange? What should we be trying to do every day?

Also, scouts suck. Do not be a scout.

Citz

Silver Squire
Assuming you have food, always scavenge as far as possible from the town (9ap away from town) and deplete the zone. This is especially good early in the game when there is very few zombies.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
dropped my coalition. wish datgum was still around to play...

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
This might get bumped a night. Having a tough time getting coalition leaders here tomorrow that are both heroes and have over 100 soul points.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
I have no idea how to set up IRC. Give me a quick run-through and I'll be ready at 5PM central for my coalition.

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
Monday (tomorrow) 6 pm Central (2 hours after zombie attack)

Coalition leaders please let me know if you can make it.

Everyone make sure you are listed as available on the coalition page or you are missing out.

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
I have no idea how to set up IRC. Give me a quick run-through and I'll be ready at 5PM central for my coalition.
You can use mibbit. Select Launch App. Pick Rizon server. Create a nick and to join #d2nrrd and itl'l get there you there. Probably the easiest. It is all web site based.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I cannot make that time on Monday, or any weekday for that matter. I will not be home from work for at least an hour after that time.