Die2Nite

azist_sl

shitlord
K well its a fuckup, pretty sure we are resetting town, keep your ears open for the info, if we do it will be quick.
If we're going to reset, might as well get people out to the explorable ruin and start getting familiar with how to run it. Zone's clear, I have a partial map up on D2N. I'll hang out until downtime tomorrow to control the zone. C'mon out and take a look!

Squeakster_sl

shitlord
Hey I just signed up, no idea what I'm doing but put me down for the next town you guys make. I'm pretty good about following orders and not going off on my own and wasting valuable resources. In game name is Squeakster.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Thanks for joining the forum, Dragnauv. I'll make sure you get into one of our coalitions. I doubt after we wipe tonight everyone will be ready so I plan on organizing a new town tomorrow or Monday. After we wipe I'll set up the new coalition lists and start assigning roles. Long distance scouts, official gate closer (probably have 2 or 3 just in case), etc. Anything that will keep us from failing like this again.

Dragnauv_sl

shitlord
Welp I'm a hero for 24 more days. Sadly I can't be gate closer I work typically from 3-10 EST so the zombie attack is right in the middle of the shift.

Fealorn

<Bronze Donator>
Myself and jsqueezy survived. Is he one of ours? If not i think i'm going to lock him outside
smile.png
. I will be dead tonight.

smile.png

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I'll play again. If I can keep my crazy in check for this first town I'll reup on the 2nd one.

Hathe

3rd time's a charm? I am confident with everything we have learned that this will be a most excellent town. Please list in your comment box what specifically you are doing. Builder / Scavenger / Zombie Killer / Official Gatesman. Also drinking even or odd days, water must always be conserved. I would like 2 official gatesman to be in good communication with each other. If one can't make it message/email/text the other to take care of it.

Which coalitions are ready? Who needs invites? We'll shoot for tonight, but I doubt everyone has died and is ready. If everyone is ready we'll try to meet up at +3H DC, 8PM central time. This is a rough list. Please post if the coalitions are correct.

Invite:
Camerous (nice to have you tag along, Cam!)
Tuffers
Squeakster
ramp

• Leaders / active heroes are markedgreen.

Coalition #1
  • Hathe
  • Vorph
  • Calac
  • Citz
  • Fruitcommando
Coalition #2
  • Vvoid
  • jsqueezy (The Dauntless One)
  • Aogo
  • Amygdala
  • Numlock
Coalition #3
  • Kaige
  • Loftish
  • gogusrl
  • wevegottime (azist)
  • danyeo
Coalition #4
  • Fealorn
  • schnarkie
  • Jaax
  • Hunno
  • Albumen
Coalition #5
  • Carino
  • Kaisi
  • bobloblaw101 (The Ancient)
  • OPEN?
  • Sammiel (Gavinrad)
Coalition #6
  • yerm
  • Sorionis (Furiouss1)
  • Kyougou
  • slyminxy
  • Superhiro
Coalition #7
  • Veradux(dragnauv)

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
danyeo reactivated his account and I pulled him into coalition #3 to fill the open spot.

Pretty surerampneeds an invite to one too, since he just started an account recently and I don't see him listed above.

Hathe

Alrighty, I've updated my post a few hundred times. Feel free to add/suggest anything.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
You should get a spreadsheet made up of the groups, so all you have to do is link that haha.

We could put it in the IRC channel's motd too.

Hathe

schnarkie, Vorph, Calac, Loftish, any of you able to disband from your coalition and start #7? Thanks.

Good idea, Kaige. I just copy / paste my old posts.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Down grading my flashplayer to 32bit. can't play it in 64 bit for some reason.

And now it is saying my password is invalid... I have reset it 2 times and it still won't accept it. *shakes head* lol I'll try again a little later after I eat lunch. :)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Down grading my flashplayer to 32bit. can't play it in 64 bit for some reason.

And now it is saying my password is invalid... I have reset it 2 times and it still won't accept it. *shakes head* lol I'll try again a little later after I eat lunch. :)
The specifics are earlier in the thread somewhere, but you need to make a Twinoid account first, and then link your Die2Nite account to it. Then you can reset your password properly.

In my coalition, myself, Ao-, and Numlock are ready to go. Amygdala has not validated death, and jsqueezy is still alive. I should be available at the time posted, but Easter Sunday is probably going to be a tough day to get everyone.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I already had one but maybe they aren't linked.. hhm let me go check it out.

Weird my Twinoid account was invalid so had to make another one so all ready to go.
smile.png

smile.png