Die2Nite

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Alright, so it's safe to assume we wont live to next Sunday! Let's start preparing for our next town April 21st. If anyone wants to join, we're getting a lot better at this game. I'll be organizing a ton of information from packersfan's meta (silent souls?). Most important thing we can do is disregard water conservation on the first 3 days and just EXPLORE everything humanly possible. Multiple scouts and survivalists will really help.
I will be available any time after about 1 hour after the attack on the 21st. I will be on vacation the 26th through 30th but should be able to log in once a day to contribute AP and drink as needed at least.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Errr, why didn't you go out camping Calec? Gave you the hero day so that you'd hit 100% survival.

Just a reminder, I'm not gonna be playing in the next town, so I left my coalition. Since I was the leader, it disbanded it, so you guys will have to reform it and find a hero who can join the next town.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Thanks for letting us know, Carino. Did anyone survive this last day?

Looks like no one died, still the same 4 alive. Try and get those souls if possible!

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Guess i need reinvited too.

Kaisi.

I'm a hero, but there's no way i can be around to initiate joining.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
we'll probably lose 1-2 tonight, and then another 1-2 tomorrow. Theoretically someone could survive sunday's attack, but it's doubtful.