Digger (2026)
spronk FPS noob 25,074 31,774 Yesterday at 9:02 AM #22 reviews are out, not looking good for tom ‘Digger’ Confronts Negative Buzz: New Ad Tells Moviegoers to ‘Decide for Yourself’ After Tom Cruise Movie Called ‘Unpleasant’ and ‘Baffling’ Warner Bros. put out a new ad for 'Digger' that touts negative reviews of the Tom Cruise movie, asking moviegoers to 'decide for yourself.' variety.com
reviews are out, not looking good for tom ‘Digger’ Confronts Negative Buzz: New Ad Tells Moviegoers to ‘Decide for Yourself’ After Tom Cruise Movie Called ‘Unpleasant’ and ‘Baffling’ Warner Bros. put out a new ad for 'Digger' that touts negative reviews of the Tom Cruise movie, asking moviegoers to 'decide for yourself.' variety.com
Kajiimagi <Aristocrat╭ರ_•́> 6,224 10,916 Yesterday at 7:07 PM #23 Tom foos was on Graham Norton last Friday promoting this, it's one weird ass looking movie. I did not like the directors other stuff. I thought 'Birdman' was an actual joke. I'll at least start watching this but doubt I'll finish it.
Tom foos was on Graham Norton last Friday promoting this, it's one weird ass looking movie. I did not like the directors other stuff. I thought 'Birdman' was an actual joke. I'll at least start watching this but doubt I'll finish it.
spronk FPS noob 25,074 31,774 Yesterday at 11:06 PM #24 movie is currently tracking $10-12m opening dom weekend, which is a massive disaster