Disappearing from the internet

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just setup the beta of protondrive. Installed a test folder and file on my computer and then accessed on my phone (via the browser since no app yet) and there was a slight pause while it unencrypted it but otherwise worked flawlessly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kais

<Gold Donor>
tenor.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This made me lol...

1611000405109.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm reading "Extreme Privacy":
Apparently written by this guy who has been making people disappear for decades, like celebs who want to buy houses or vehicles, people being stalked, or people needing to disappear for other reasons. He runs this website:

I'm only a little into the book so far. It's covered things like how to setup those fake mail boxes that give you an actual address, and not just a PO Box. How to setup a whole suite of Apple devices with fake info, it looks like it will cover how to purchase large assets like houses and vehicles and hide ownership, etc, etc. Obviously we don't have to do all of this, but boy, it would sure be nice to not show up on the "conservative thought process" roster when the democrat Nazis are trying to put us all in reeducation camps.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I have absolutely no faith that telegram or signal is perfectly secure. I operate with the expectation that everything I send on any of them is seen by lots of people. So lots of dick pics basically. FBI is gonna have a hard time sorting my history.

• 1Truth!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Parler is getting rehosted in Russia. The NSA thanks you for your stupidity, so does the FSB.

• 1Moron

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'm reading "Extreme Privacy":
Apparently written by this guy who has been making people disappear for decades, like celebs who want to buy houses or vehicles, people being stalked, or people needing to disappear for other reasons. He runs this website:

I'm only a little into the book so far. It's covered things like how to setup those fake mail boxes that give you an actual address, and not just a PO Box. How to setup a whole suite of Apple devices with fake info, it looks like it will cover how to purchase large assets like houses and vehicles and hide ownership, etc, etc. Obviously we don't have to do all of this, but boy, it would sure be nice to not show up on the "conservative thought process" roster when the democrat Nazis are trying to put us all in reeducation camps.
This is a good book.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am already at the point that my VPN is up 24/7 as long as the computer is on. Dont even notice it is on. Unless I search for something and it doesnt bring up the local map with the location or some website which gets pissy and are like "we wont let you connect cause you be hiding".

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I am already at the point that my VPN is up 24/7 as long as the computer is on. Dont even notice it is on. Unless I search for something and it doesnt bring up the local map with the location or some website which gets pissy and are like "we wont let you connect cause you be hiding".

I hear that. Since I've been getting into all this privacy shit, I've had a few little hiccups, all revolving around firesofheaven.org ... With ProtonVPN & Adguard, on my laptop sometimes it won't load the inline tweets in the politics thread. I can't tell if it's my Adguard, so I have excluded firesofheaven.org from it, or if it's ProtonVPN's "secure core" mode. With the Adguard excluding foh.org, it seemed to load the tweets about half the time. When I disabled Adguard and then switched off the "secure core" mode, and seems to work 100% of the time now.

On my iPhone, I have Adguard and ProtonVPN as well, and I had trouble getting it to load firesofheaven.org at all, but every other website worked. I did the same as above, switched off the secure mode, and it seems to load foh.org now. I'm still a noob at all this.

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule is there anything weird about this site that would make it trip up with security apps? I don't mean anything nefarious in my question.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So a bunch of anonymous guys are making posts about disappearing from the internet... anonymously.

200.gif

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know your attention whoring nature makes it impossible for you to comprehend wanting anonymity back, but given the overt declaration of the left to attack anyone who fails their purity tests its not a fearful reaction. It is a pragmatic one. But it is also worth stating that try anonymity really does not exist anymore. Once you opt in at any point, there is an information pool on you and the big boys all get to look at it. All unplugging accomplishes now is not adding to the information file (and its financial value), but if your friends are still plugged in they can get information on you through them including you in social media posts. It is fairly insidious and will keep you up at night if you really consider the ramifications of it all. Ignorance is truly bliss when it comes to "privacy".

Having said that, I am sure anyone with home automation is probably on a nice list for things said in their own home that are recorded by these devices. The only major obstacle is that there is so much data being collected that its too much to parse effectively. So really the trick is to not get on anyone's radar so that they take a deeper look (similar to work environments in a lot of ways) which this thread has a gold mine of information on. Also, the one real attack back people have is to cost these companies information, which is their main revenue source. Deny them new information and you hit them where it hits most, especially if its done on a massive scale. Imagine every single Trump supporter bailing on FB and Twitter to jump over to Gab and Telegram. You can already see the damage to their value with the minor exodus occurring now.

So yeah, scrub your stuff and move to the independant platforms that are not in danger of being nuked by the big monopolies. Right now thats mainly GAB and Telegram. Get your families and friends to do the same. If you are really gung ho, build out a home NAS with web access and use that for family pictures and sharing as well. Anytime you deny these fuckers information it chips away at the one thing they care about, their value and money.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
So a bunch of anonymous guys are making posts about disappearing from the internet... anonymously.

View attachment 330004

You should read what Phazael Phazael wrote above. Your profile here has your city and state, and a link to your YouTube which has a full name attached to it, and video of you talking, etc. You also seem to be somewhat of a conservative and have written things here that are "trigger" worthy. Especially when in 4.5 hours we are installing a government that's spent the last four years policing free speech. If the wrong person wanted to, they could blow your life up. I don't know anything about what you do in real life, or what you have to lose, but anonymity is extremely important. If I were you, I'd delete my InstaGram, YouTube, and change your profile picture.

My only difference in opinion from Phaz is jut stay off Gab Telegram etc. Fuck social media.

Last edited by a moderator: