Disney+ Streaming Service

Oldbased

> Than U
HBO used to show the same fucking movies every day it felt like back in the 80s. We all watched the same stuff over and over back then also lol
I get HBO MAX for free thanks to ATT fiber and while it has more content than normal HBO GO, I still ran out of things to watch in the first week.
If I fire up GoT again I'm pretty sure Shelly will shoot me with hollow point .357 shells.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Other than Land Before Time (ONLY THE FIRST ONE) I don't think there was really any movies I watched excessively when I was young. Spent more time fucking around outside and being a general idiot.
I watched the shit out of that as a kid, it was definitely my favorite movie. Other than that I don't think I watched much more than a few times

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I get HBO MAX for free thanks to ATT fiber and while it has more content than normal HBO GO, I still ran out of things to watch in the first week.
If I fire up GoT again I'm pretty sure Shelly will shoot me with hollow point .357 shells.
Entourage!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
how are kids watching the same movie every day? i mean when i was a little kid i ended up watching a lot of movies multiple times, but that was over the course of my entire childhood. even Star Wars i didnt watch every day over and over.
My daughter watches the same shit over and over and over again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
On the brightside, think how much time you save knowing you stop after Season 5.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
My daughter watches the same shit over and over and over again.
Yeah, as a kid I did similar. I had a few movies I'd rotate through, but I bet I saw TMNT, the BK TMNT cassettes they had as a promotion, Masters of the Universe, and Ghostbusters 900 times each.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, as a kid I did similar. I had a few movies I'd rotate through, but I bet I saw TMNT, the BK TMNT cassettes they had as a promotion, Masters of the Universe, and Ghostbusters 900 times each.
I have seen every episode of Jessie and Bunk-whatever enough times it should count as "advanced interrogation techniques".

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
how are kids watching the same movie every day? i mean when i was a little kid i ended up watching a lot of movies multiple times, but that was over the course of my entire childhood. even Star Wars i didnt watch every day over and over.
That is precisely what my sister did with the VCR. Same fucking movie over and over and over. One of them was some Oz remake from the 60s.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I remember my kids watching the same fucking movie over and over again. My now 18 yr old watched Cats and Dogs like 100x, and my younger one, now 16, watched Cars 100x. Funny thing Is you mention this to them today and they dont even remember the fucking movies.

Maul

Dental Dammer
I watched Smokey and the bandit over and over again on VHS when I was about 3 years old.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I remember way back to like 1980 and we was the first people on our street to have cable after they ran the lines. It had this little black box with a dial you turned it to the channel you wanted and when the cable guy hooked up my TV( We lived in a 3 story house+ full basement that was used in the civil war as a lookout and the stairs came up the center of room and I had the whole floor to myself ) I turned it on and to 19 randomly. The Cat From Outer Space was on. Suddenly all my friends wanted to spend the whole weekend at my house.
I had a Color Computer 2, a color TV and cable and a whole level of a house without parents that overlooked the city in all directions. Good times.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users