Disney+ Streaming Service

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bold of that channel to zoom in and show they have the exact same amount of subscribers as a year ago.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
That's the worst fucking channel. It is nothing but clickbait headlines and speculation (although it appears that this headline is actually true). I'm not saying he doesn't get things right sometimes, but you throw enough shit against the wall, something is eventually going to stick. Even though I click dislike all the time, somehow it keeps coming up in my recommended feed on YT.

And for the record, I think Hailee Steinfeld is hot as fuck, and I'd happily watch her play Kate Bishop. Hell, I thought Edge of Seventeen was great, and I'm not a teenage girl!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
That's the worst fucking channel. It is nothing but clickbait headlines and speculation (although it appears that this headline is actually true). I'm not saying he doesn't get things right sometimes, but you throw enough shit against the wall, something is eventually going to stick. Even though I click dislike all the time, somehow it keeps coming up in my recommended feed on YT.

And for the record, I think Hailee Steinfeld is hot as fuck, and I'd happily watch her play Kate Bishop. Hell, I thought Edge of Seventeen was great, and I'm not a teenage girl!
I agree 100% of the time, this just happened to pop up on my recommended and after I checked a few other places to confirm this was real and not just another of his fucking "leaks" I posted it.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1 month til we get it here in my part of eurocuckistan. Gonna be sweet trying to get the kids to watch classics, and they choose Frozen for the 211th time. Good times.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We've gotten the kids into some classics like Flight of the Navigator, Honey I Shrunk the Kids, and a couple others... but yeah, most of the time its the same 3 movies over and over and over and over again.

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
1 month til we get it here in my part of eurocuckistan. Gonna be sweet trying to get the kids to watch classics, and they choose Frozen for the 211th time. Good times.

should figure out if there's a block list, i sure as shit would if i had kids

• 1Solidarity

Sevens

Log Wizard
I just wish my 2-1/2 year old grandson would choose a good movie over and over, but noooo he wants to fucking watch Hotel Transylvania 3 every fucking day

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I just wish my 2-1/2 year old grandson would choose a good movie over and over, but noooo he wants to fucking watch Hotel Transylvania 3 every fucking day
how are kids watching the same movie every day? i mean when i was a little kid i ended up watching a lot of movies multiple times, but that was over the course of my entire childhood. even Star Wars i didnt watch every day over and over.

Sevens

Log Wizard
how are kids watching the same movie every day? i mean when i was a little kid i ended up watching a lot of movies multiple times, but that was over the course of my entire childhood. even Star Wars i didnt watch every day over and over.
Most kids I know do it, its just familiar and repetitious which I think they find comforting.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Cybsled

HBO used to show the same fucking movies every day it felt like back in the 80s. We all watched the same stuff over and over back then also lol

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
HBO used to show the same fucking movies every day it felt like back in the 80s. We all watched the same stuff over and over back then also lol
yeah, like Star Wars, i did see Star Wars several times in a week, but it wasnt every day and after that one week, i was like, err what else is on tv? there was so much other stuff to watch and i had my books, my aunt had given me the entire Encyclopedia Brown collection and CS Lewis books. those always kept me busy. later on i did end up watching some movies dozens of times. my sister and I constantly rented Nightmare on Elm Street to show our friends. for some reason the movie had spanish subtitles, so when i would watch the movie now, i would have a little spanish person in the back of my head telling me the lines in spanish. and i dont speak spanish.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Modern movies are geared to be addictive.

Get your fucking kids away from screens.

Send them the fuck outside. Jesus.

• 2Like
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

lol hardly. How many times did we all watch shit like Goonies or Indiana Jones? It’s always been that way

Sevens

Log Wizard

The kids do go outside, duh
but there are days (rain, snow etc etc) where they just really cant.
I spend as much time with them as both they and I are willing to take, then they just want to veg out and watch some tv.
Its not like they watch the same movie over and over on the same day but its just the same movie every time they DO watch a movie.
sorry didnt think I needed to micro explain that for someone, fuck

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
Other than Land Before Time (ONLY THE FIRST ONE) I don't think there was really any movies I watched excessively when I was young. Spent more time fucking around outside and being a general idiot.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Other than Land Before Time (ONLY THE FIRST ONE) I don't think there was really any movies I watched excessively when I was young. Spent more time fucking around outside and being a general idiot.
Do kids still watch the Land Before Time? That movie was pretty horrifying as a kid, I'm guessing kids today couldn't handle it.

Fadaar

That guy
Do kids still watch the Land Before Time? That movie was pretty horrifying as a kid, I'm guessing kids today couldn't handle it.

I dunno man but between that, All Dogs Go To Heaven, and The Secret of NIMH I'm pretty sure that's why nothing bothers me now

• 1Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

Comon man, why you gotta poke that wound?