Disney+ Streaming Service

spronk

FPS noob

its the young Hawaiian chick on the left middle

i miss the times calling anyone young and smart fucking doogie howser, wonder if this will bring back that insult

spronk

FPS noob
Shang Chi will be (free for subs) on D+ 45 days after theatrical release date, so prob Oct 20th. I'd guess Eternals follows a similar pattern. Black Widow should be hitting D+ (no extra fee) around the same time too.

announced during disneys quarterly investor conference today, where they said they had reached 116m monthly subs who each pay an average of $4/mo (asian subs pay a LOT less, plus bundles) but its still around $4.5b/quarter in money they take in, or around $20b a year. By comparison the 2019 US box office was around $11b, of which dozens of companies share that.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bit of a crossover easter egg revealed today from The Owl House, the creator also did Gravity Falls and we learned that Eda's fake name was Marilyn and fits the description of Stan's ex-wife.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Bah introductionary 1y offer is ending september. Now they want close to 90 euro for 1y more. Or 100 euro for new sign up. Muh doges. Rustled :(

spronk

FPS noob
was wondering whats next for Star Wars since Bad Batch just wrapped season 1 and Book of Boba Fett isn't until dec. Turns out its anime star wars

starting sep 22, 7 episodes
will also be in japanese

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
was wondering whats next for Star Wars since Bad Batch just wrapped season 1 and Book of Boba Fett isn't until dec. Turns out its anime star wars

starting sep 22, 7 episodes
will also be in japanese

That looks...kinda cool. I'm intrigued for sure, and will give it a shot.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Joggerteer from Tuskeegee
David-Oyelowo-Ed-Ricourt-The-Rocketeer.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Joggerteer from Tuskeegee
David-Oyelowo-Ed-Ricourt-The-Rocketeer.jpg

i miss the times calling anyone young and smart fucking doogie howser, wonder if this will bring back that insult

Only zombies watch this shit.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Because 99% of people can't create something original so regurgitate old stuff + pandering. Is it shit regardless? Yup. But hopefully idiots throw enough money their way to be profitable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The original Rockteer was not even profitable. So why insisting on something like this?
Create anything new ffs Even if it's bad, at least you tried Hollywood.
*shrug*

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The original Rockteer was not even profitable. So why insisting on something like this?
Create anything new ffs Even if it's bad, at least you tried Hollywood.
*shrug*
i dont think profitable even matters much anymore, its a white male hero centric film and that must be corrected.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Its the perfect movie for them to make as a direct to D+ content. It has a cult following; DIsney really liked the first one, despite its box office performance and is why they hired the director again to do Captain America: The First Avenger; plus they have been trying to make this sequel since like 2012.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

I wonder if she's going to pidgin her lines, just to show the Hawaiian heritage? I sure as fuck hope not, just because this show is trying to show how intelligent she is, and not gutter trash that has to make up words because saying the real thing is too complex or whatever.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
because racism and sexism needs to be abolished!
they already made a little girl Rocketeer.
iu
My daughter watched the first 2 episodes of this show like... a year ago, then quickly gave it up. It just doesn't hold her interest. I thought the idea of flying around with a jet pack would, but she hates all of the other characters.