Disney+ Streaming Service

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My daughter watched the first 2 episodes of this show like... a year ago, then quickly gave it up. It just doesn't hold her interest. I thought the idea of flying around with a jet pack would, but she hates all of the other characters.
girls just dont care about that shit. boys are into flying around with a rocket pack. i had to check to make sure that was a little girl in that suit. i figured it was 50/50 that was a trans boy.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks pretty good. I have enjoyed Jeremy Renner's rendition of Hawkeye. His dialogue with Scarlet Witch in the Avengers Age of Ultron was one of the better parts of the movie.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Speaking of Pixar content, I really enjoyed Dug Days. Helps that Dug looks a lot like our dog that passed away earlier this year.

Was only 5 shorts, but they were enjoyable.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
has anyone seen Luca yet? i dunno why i havent watched it. i watch and usually love all the Pixar movies.
i heard it was about fags. maybe thats why.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It was a pretty shallow movie. Great visuals, incredibly bland story.
bleh, oh well. Pixar has to run out of ideas sometimes. more now that John Lasseter is no longer guiding them. Disney really screwed the pooch by firing him. he will get the last laugh with Skydance studios.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Apparently Disney stock took a dive today, they are blaming streaming not bringing in enough subs and money.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
has anyone seen Luca yet? i dunno why i havent watched it. i watch and usually love all the Pixar movies.
i heard it was about fags. maybe thats why.
Same feelings I have about pixar/dreamworks, and this movie pretty much bored me so much I was done 30 minutes into it. Visually fun, cool thematic elements of mer-people, but a big fuckall of any engagement or desire to watch the rest

• 1Like

Cybsled

They had that deal with Miyazaki long ago…kind of surprised it took them this long to grab more.

spronk

FPS noob
all Disney movies being released (to theaters first) for the next 2 years

FB_d3m3VkAkHsfC

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Watched this this morning and thought it was really good. Fun little 45 minute watch.

• 1Solidarity