Disney+ Streaming Service

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
the disney+ ui is complete garbage. why cant I simply skip to the next episode in a show, like on netflix.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

images_do_not_want-741689.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

I mean they waited so long to do a follow up, no surprise it’s gonna be a full reboot.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No one wants to see the Panderstreet Boys and their side chicks in a ripoff series.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
nicolas cage is uniquely insane. nobody wants to see the trannybros try to steal the constitution. its another failure in the making

Zzen

Potato del Grande
lol, no wonder Disney stock is in the shitter. These ideas all suck.

• 2Solidarity

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didn't know Disney owned the rights to Firefly
God damn let this RIP

step brothers mf GIF

Leave this alone, if you cannot get the original director with his vision of it. There is NO WAY IN HELL that this will come close to matching the perfect gem that was the original. The Cast, the Story and the setting were perfect. While the setting could easily be matched, the cast and story will most likely be a disaster. They think they can capitalize on the fan base without realizing that the fan base will just eat them alive for messing with this. Just call it something else you idiots.

The only way a Firefly story would be accepted at this point would be to try the following.

1. Use Joss Whedon to direct and write.
2. Place the story 15 years up with a new war having started due to the truth coming out.
3. Use mostly the same cast with the idea that you slowly introduce some new younger cast members to take over the primary story.

There is plenty of resource for that kind of idea, that it could be done and done very well. I would happily watch this. I will cry when none of that takes place and it gets Wokified by shitty actors and a weak story.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
step brothers mf GIF

Leave this alone, if you cannot get the original director with his vision of it. There is NO WAY IN HELL that this will come close to matching the perfect gem that was the original. The Cast, the Story and the setting were perfect. While the setting could easily be matched, the cast and story will most likely be a disaster. They think they can capitalize on the fan base without realizing that the fan base will just eat them alive for messing with this. Just call it something else you idiots.

The only way a Firefly story would be accepted at this point would be to try the following.

1. Use Joss Whedon to direct and write.
2. Place the story 15 years up with a new war having started due to the truth coming out.
3. Use mostly the same cast with the idea that you slowly introduce some new younger cast members to take over the primary story.

There is plenty of resource for that kind of idea, that it could be done and done very well. I would happily watch this. I will cry when none of that takes place and it gets Wokified by shitty actors and a weak story.
Watched a video on this...seems that "Serenity" will not be cannon in the new series
1) They don't have the rights to the film
2) The death of Wash and Shepard Book

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Watched a video on this...seems that "Serenity" will not be cannon in the new series
1) They don't have the rights to the film
2) The death of Wash and Shepard Book

It doesn't fucking matter anyway since Wash will be re-cast as a black tranny owlkin.

• 2Worf

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Surprised Disney would work with Tim Allen, being the staunch republican that he is

Tim Allen may be a Republican, but his drug arrest and subsequent time in prison really taught him to keep his head down, mouth shut and do what's best for Tim. He very rarely speaks up about anything.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There is no way they are getting Alexandra Daddario to play a teenager for a D+ series

So another shitty recast job for a book series no one is interested in.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
these remakes feel so random and nonsensical. Firefly was only on for a season. people who loved it dont want some zoomer faggot remake. same with Percy Jackson. which really isnt a good IP. Santa Clause though, will probably be a huge huge hit. they got Tim Allen and likely release it around christmas, he's already old. i saw the other Santa Clause movies, even the one with Martin Short. i would actually watch this one.